3 Independent Living Communities in Montgomery County, AL

Eastdale Estates

5801 Eastdale Dr, Montgomery, AL
Angela: "My mother moved into Eastdale Estates. I like that the people are nice and the rooms are decent-sized. The meals are healthy and have good portions. They provide activities for the residents and have amenities like a library. It feels grea... (read more)

2017

CaraVita Village

4000 Fieldcrest Drive, Montgomery, AL
Andrew: "My friend is staying in CaraVita Village. It is fine. It looks like they have done a lot of upgrades, so it is in a very good shape. It is also very clean. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I was there for a meal, and the meal was go... (read more)

Seton Haven

3721 Wares Ferry Rd, Montgomery, AL
footballfan: "you can be as involved or not as you would like -there are numerous activities, especially at holidays, excellent place to live for seniors. I like living here"

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,197 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Montgomery County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 22 reviews of independent living communities in the Montgomery County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Montgomery County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.