2 Independent Living Communities in Etowah County, AL

Cherry Creek Village

507 Cherry Street, Attalla, AL
Visitor01: "I like Cherry Creek Village and it's very nice. It's a gated community. The rooms seemed clean and I liked the amenities. The people seemed nice. You get a phone in your room, you get cable TV, and they have a workout room and a pool. It s... (read more)
Get Pricing

Regency Pointe

510 East Grand Avenue, Rainbow City, AL
Dianne: "I was very impressed with Regency Pointe, and I would not mind living there. They had a model apartment that I was impressed with. The apartments were fabulous. We ate there, and it was like going to a fine dining restaurant. The chef came... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,747 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Etowah County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of independent living communities in the Etowah County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Etowah County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.