Rolling Hills Place

Rolling Hills Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Rolling Hills Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Rolling Hills Place

April 29, 2015

Rolling Hills Place smelled wonderful when you went to the door, and it is beautifully decorated. The host who showed me around was wonderful. They have a lot of very unique and wonderful ideas in terms of making the place homey for someone, but the size of their unit for the price they were asking wasn't going to work for us. Also, they didn't have a full-sized kitchen. It is just a mini kitchen because they really want you to eat in their dining room. But still, in the back of my mind, I am still considering them for my mother. This place is lovely, but it is a little small. It has a lot about it that I like, and I'm thinking of placing my mother and my brother there temporarily until I find the right spot.

April 27, 2015

Rolling Hills was beautiful, homey, and clean. It was immaculate, and everybody is friendly. I loved it! But my dad didn't like it because he didn't like the idea of having to move out of his home. The dining area is wonderful. The apartment we looked at was like a studio. They have all kinds of activities for seniors, like bingo. It seemed like they have a lot to choose from. I was so impressed with their facility; I thought it was very nice. I was in their assisted living only.

About Rolling Hills Place

Rolling Hills Place is a senior living provider in Zion, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Rolling Hills Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rolling Hills Place