Wheaton Care Center

Reviews of Wheaton Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wheaton Care Center

September 25, 2015

By mickyj

I have an older brother who is being cared for at this facility (Wheaton Care Center) . Although not the newest facility, it shows it age very well in the neighborhood surrounding it. I found the facility to be Very Clean and even smelling good the day I visited. High praise goes out to the Administrator (David) who took the time to meet with me even though I came long distance without an appointment. I found the staff to be alert and friendly to my needs and that of the patients as well. Special thanks to my brothers nursing staff, you know who you are. Thanks a bunch. This may not be one of the fancy high end looking facilities , but in my book , they are tops. Thanks David and tell your staff thanks from me. DD (San Jose, CA)

April 07, 2009

By Marty Zielke

My loved one used this service

This may not be the newest building on the block, but the staff is very caring. They are VERY good at contacting the family anytime there is a problem or when your family member needs medical treatment. I was very pleased with the way the staff kept in touch and my uncle seemed to like the facility. There is a nice library for the residents and the surroundings are quite lovely. Other activities are available also, if the residents choose to participate.

Services and Amenities of Wheaton Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Wheaton Care Center

Wheaton Care Center is a senior living provider in Wheaton, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wheaton Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wheaton Care Center