Wyndemere Wheaton, IL

Wyndemere (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Wyndemere

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Wyndemere

June 15, 2015

Westbridge was very nice, larger, and very elegant with beautiful grounds. Price wise, it's higher. It was just too big for what my father will need. The décor was beautiful, and it was more upscale. The apartments were good sized.

May 15, 2015

My sister was in Wyndemere. It was independent living. It was beautiful and great, but my sister required more care. They had a beautiful dining room, and they had lots of activities. It was very high class, and they had a lot of nice things there. My sister was an extremely happy person, and she got along with everybody. Everybody loved her, and she was known throughout the building because she was so well liked. I would definitely recommend them if anybody was looking for independent living.

June 19, 2014

We were able to visit Westbridge At Wyndemere, and it's a very nice place. I can see that the staff are very professional, very caring, and involved.

March 06, 2012

By commercesd

The Westbridge At Wyndemere assisted living facility was recommended by a friend in the Wheaton, IL region as an option for our uncle. It looked like a really nice community with a home-style atmosphere. We could see that the residents there were content and well cared for when we arrived. The grounds were well tended and we could see that there is plenty of room for residents to spread out and enjoy gatherings with friends and family, such as picnics, or enjoy the many seating areas however they wished. The décor was nice and fresh in the main foyer and receiving area, reminiscent of a hotel. It was fresh, clean and sunny a nice color scheme. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light. Each room was also comfortably and beautifully furnished. We liked that they prepare care plans around what each person needs - and that they are flexible enough to change the level of care as becomes necessary. The dining rooms were lovely and included both casual and formal options. The food we saw looked nutritious, delicious and smelled really good, too. The snacks all looked healthy and delicious. Meal menus offered a variety of healthy food options. We liked that they encourage drinking plenty of fluids for healthy hydration each day. The residents were encouraged to enjoy the walkways around the building and yoga and aerobics classes. There is also weight training and other equipment available with assistance. The private areas were nicely decorated and personalized for the residents and it was clear that they enjoyed their surroundings. The larger rooms could be reserved for private functions. The activity calendar featured many stimulating outings to local libraries, events, culture, restaurants, shopping and athletic events. The staff was very friendly and we could see that the residents are all happy there. All of the residents here were treated with care, kindness and dignity at all times.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (12) See fewer reviews

About Wyndemere

Refund Plans: 75% of Entrance Fee, with Unlimited LifeCare; 90% Refund of Entrance Fee, with fee-for-service for long-term care (Price: higher Entrance Fee and lower Monthly Fee). Also offer Family-Member Guarantor plan.

Map of Wyndemere