Travanse Living at Wheaton

Reviews of Travanse Living at Wheaton

Assisted Living Reviews for Travanse Living at Wheaton

August 01, 2018

By Gerald

My father is at Travanse Living at Wheaton. The building is very nice. Everything is relatively new. It's a nice looking place, rooms and amenities wise. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. If I have an issue or question, it gets resolved pretty quickly. So far, so good. There's nothing special about the food. The frustrating thing with the food service is the amount of time it takes from when you order it until when you get it, but it is just adequate. The activities are pretty weak. He's 97, but he's very sharp and he can do almost anything. I talked to them about doing some different type of activities or introducing some activities that might be more appealing to some of the people there and they seemed receptive to it. They've got the standard bingo, volleyball, kicking balls around, and painting. They gave us a pretty good discount.

August 21, 2017

By AM

I was very impressed with Travanse Living at Wheaton. It looked like a 5-start hotel. The facilities appeared to be outstanding, from the gym, to the restaurant, to the Jacuzzis. It's brand new, so this could be why everything was so nice. The staff I interacted with appeared to be knowledgeable. The 1-bedrooms were good and very nice. The studio was relatively small in my estimation, but it was nicely appointed.

Photos of Travanse Living at Wheaton

Services and Amenities of Travanse Living at Wheaton

About Travanse Living at Wheaton

Enriching the lives of those we serve, one resident at a time Assisted Living and Memory Care. A vibrant, welcoming and warm environment that is coupled with exceptional, personalized and supportive care. Vibrant Life activities program, designed for enhancing and enriching residents lives. Generations memory support program follows a philosophy of a person-centered culture where one is a whole person first. We strive to celebrate and highlight the abilities of those we serve.

Map of Travanse Living at Wheaton