Hanover Place

Reviews of Hanover Place

Independent Living Reviews for Hanover Place

April 26, 2017

By mary macmac

There are not meals included at Hanover. They offer an optional three night a week dinner for an extra $135/month but the dinner is inedible. The rest of the place is nice.

June 23, 2016

By Pat014370

Hanover Place was lovely, and my mother really liked it. Everybody seemed very happy there. I had nothing against the place, and I wanted my mom to go there.

December 20, 2015

By Vashti

Hanover Place is a very nice place with nice-sized apartments and rooms. The living room has a space for the dining room. The kitchen is right next to the dining table and has lots of cabinet space and a dishwasher. There are lots of activities, too.

November 22, 2015

Hanover Place was the place I wanted to live. It was very clean and pleasing to the eyes. The common areas where people sit, chat, read a book, or whatever were very clean. The apartment itself was very nice. I liked the layout, and the room sizes were good compared to other place we saw. I liked it. The staff answered all of the questions we asked, gave me materials to read, and were very accommodating. The dining and serving areas were very clean and spacious enough. They had activities every day that I could participate in if I wanted. If I did not, I could just stay in the apartment.

September 23, 2015

By Caring113319650

Hanover Place had nice open facilities. They have a place where you could exercise, a library, a computer room, and a place where you could get your meals other than at the normal times. They were in a very nice residential area. It was very homey and friendly. Their dining facility was adequate, and there was a lot more room where you would eat your food, a much bigger room in the center where you could sit down and have your meals and socialize. I was impressed by its price and that all the meals were included. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Costs for Hanover Place

Photos of Hanover Place

Services and Amenities of Hanover Place

• Independent Living Starting At: $1900/month

• About Hanover Place

Welcome to Hanover Place…an independent retirement community in Tinley Park, Illinois. Located just forty minutes from Chicago and near shopping, dining, and the Metra Train Station, residents have all the conveniences of suburban living with none of the hassles. Everything you need to experience all that retirement living has to offer!

Discover a relaxed, independent lifestyle in a place you’ll be glad to call home. As a resident of Hanover Place, you will have access to scheduled activities and resort-style amenities that give you ample opportunity to be as social as you want to be, plus the total freedom to enjoy life at your own pace.

Map of Hanover Place