Lincolnshire Place Sycamore, IL

Reviews of Lincolnshire Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Lincolnshire Place

February 28, 2012

By AcademiaNut

The family friend who was a resident at Lincolnshire came to them with multiple, complex needs and, as much as I love her, she did not make the transition easy on the staff. Nonetheless, they handled her complexities and confusion with gentle calm. They offered the family and assorted friend-caregivers respectful service options, and always brought us into the decision-making process when they could.The facilities are not flashy, but they are clean, new, and entirely appropriate. It is winter now, and the grounds are not beautiful -but nor are anyone else's. I can see from the layout of the gardens that it will be lovely in the spring and summer.In the end, though, I keep coming back to the staff. They have helped my friend and my family adapt to a difficult change, helped us to negotiate very tricky family dynamics well, and been a real rock in a difficult time. For that alone, I would give the Lincolnshire facility full marks.

July 28, 2011

By Gracie~

This is a newer facility, opened in Oct. 2010. I moved my mom in there 2 months ago and just LOVE it. The feeling is 'homey' and the facility is laid out perfectly. The staff at this memory care facility really understand Alzheimer's and it shows in everything they do. There are activities going on all day/evening long that help with memory preservation (game shows, news discussions, even manicures & pedicures!). The cost is comparable if not better than other facilities that I checked out. I'd rate Lincolnshire Place with 5 stars!

Services and Amenities of Lincolnshire Place

About Lincolnshire Place

Lincolnshire Place was designed to care for and enhance the lives of seniors with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia. It's an exceptional living environment combined with our highly trained caregivers and Alzheimer's professionals that allows you to have the peace of mind you deserve.

Map of Lincolnshire Place