Lexington of Streamwood

Reviews of Lexington of Streamwood

Nursing Home Reviews for Lexington of Streamwood

July 30, 2012

By surabhi

Lexington Health in Streamwood was a very pleasant facility to visit. Everything was pristinely cleaned and well maintained. The faculty was very friendly towards the residents and any visitors. The staff was jovial and glad to help those lost and looking for a particular room or facility. I felt that it was a little big and was hard to navigate, but the staff was helpful. The bathrooms were maintained nicely and the lobby was clean. The outside frontyard is aesthetically pleasing and the grass was freshly mowed. The facility seemed like one I would admit a family member to as everyone seemed trustworthy. There were severa skilled nurse available to all and immediate care was only a call away. The outside area could afford to be a little bigger, allowing for more outdoor activities in the summer time, as it felt a little crammed. However, that was not a big issue and Lexington was overall a very pleasant experience.
Surabhi, we are glad we could help! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

June 20, 2012

By XTM16

Lexington Nursing Home had both good elements and bad elements about it. The staff were some of the nicest people I had ever met. Not only were they nice, but they were also quite helpful. My grandmother, during her stay there, never complained about the workers she dealt with. Unfortunately, the facility was not clean. The two most common scents were urine and ammonia, likely to try and clean the urine. The floors were perpetually sticky, and the furniture felt equally grimy. The cleanliness, unfortunately, was one thing that my grandma perpetually complained about. To the credit of the staff, whenever she complained about the griminess in her room or wherever, they cleaned it up without delay. The other complaint my grandmother had was that the food was incredibly bland. She vivdly described it as, "eating a boot soaked in butter." In all, Lexington Nursing Home was an average nursing home with flaws and successes.

March 08, 2012

By meecyion

This facility located in the southwest suburban part of Illinois.The grounds are very well-kept. The colors in the building are very warm and inviting.This facility has a state-of-art thearpy room,and the halls of the floor are covered with beautiful tile. This facility accepts no psychiatric referrals. They do accept majority of insurances for payment. There are normally two to a room, with the option of having a private semi room in some cases. There is no on-site dialysis center, and the meals are served buffett style. While there, I noticed how attentive the staff were to the residents, and how the residents communicated with the staff in a positive manner. I would rank this facility a 5 out of 5 stars.

January 27, 2012

By Pat'sHusband

My wife needed specialized wound care for diabetic foot infections. After searching we used the Lexington. From our initial call they showed their care and concern. They patiently answered all questions and agreed to let us visit for an inspection. When we got there the place was clean with no urine smells. We had a nice talk with one of the coordinators she took us on an inspection. Rooms were comfortable and airy and the place was very clean. Staff were polite and knowledgeable. So we decided to use this facility for treatment. The staff did an excellent job with a wound nurse coming daily to dress her feet. Staff also took care of her other health issues and kept in contact with her primary care doctor. She was well taken care of during her time there and I recommend the Lexington. The only thing that keeps them from a perfect rating is that the physical therapy area is a bit small. Otherwise this is a fine place to help you or your loved ones recover.

Services and Amenities of Lexington of Streamwood

About Lexington of Streamwood

Lexington of Streamwood is a senior living provider in Streamwood, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lexington of Streamwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lexington of Streamwood