Bickford of Springfield

Bickford of Springfield (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bickford of Springfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Springfield

September 29, 2015

We visited Bickford of Springfield. The staff was very helpful and the manager showed us everything. There was a girl setting up the dining room and she brought us a nice lunch without us even asking and they were wonderful. They just went above and beyond. We walked through a room where the residents were playing bingo. We had a very positive feeling about the whole place. However, it was too fancy for us. They had big mahogany fireplaces and it was just very upper class looking and we're just ordinary people. We didn't feel comfortable on that account, but the people were fine. Also, it was quite pricey for our budget. The room we looked at was fine, and they had extremely friendly staff including the cook.

May 26, 2015

Bickford was very peaceful. It had a very quiet environment. It was very nicely decorated and updated. The staff was very helpful and interactive with the patients. It has two levels, and they had different room sizes. All the apartments seemed to be an adequate size for patients needing assistance. I don't remember the exact itinerary, but I knew they had planned activities for each day. I knew they went on outings. They had entertainment came in like they had someone come in and play the piano. The whole environment was very pleasant, kind of relaxing, and homey. It does not feel like a facility.

July 31, 2014

Bickford Senior Living was very nice. It was just very expensive. And for a higher level of care, it was really, really expensive. I only met one or two staff at that time and they were nice. However, once I realized that the level of care my mother needed was really out of their league, I did not invest much more time in there. They had more apartment-style arrangements, so my mother would have had a one-bedroom apartment, which also made me nervous because she really needs more supervision. The apartments were very nice. They varied in size. One thing that stood out to me with Bickford is their décor. It was a beautiful place.

December 07, 2011

By Jordan1

Bickford House of Springfield, Illinois, is a combination of assisted living and independent senior living apartments. The facility is clean, well maintained, and pleasantly decorated. The apartments themselves are spacious and many feel, properly so, like a small home. The true highlight of the facility is the dedicated and friendly staff. From the nurses to the kitchen staff to the manager, you can tell that the employees truly care about their jobs and do their best to make the residents feel at home.

Independent Living Reviews for Bickford of Springfield

• Pets: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Bickford of Springfield

Welcome to Bickford of Springfield, one of Illinois's premier assisted living communities! Bickford of Springfield is conveniently located on 2451 W. White Oaks Dr., so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Springfield senior living community.

At Bickford of Springfield, we offer premier assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Springfield. Each resident of our Illinois assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Springfield. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories...lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Springfield assisted living in Illinois, we don't ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Illinois assisted living community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Springfield