Elevate South Holland

Reviews of Elevate South Holland

Assisted Living Reviews for Elevate South Holland

October 28, 2013

By Elveria

From what I saw, the facility is a good place to put a loved one in. The staff that toured me around showed two different rooms on different floors. When I visited the place, I saw the residents doing some exercise activities and some were walking around. She also showed me a room where they can have people come in and have services or they can have meetings or have movies in there. She explained to me that they can take meals in their rooms. I saw a nursing staff member and she gave me some literature. So, I think that would be a very good place and it's also close to us.

September 25, 2013

By Caring Daughter23

We have our parents in Holland Home. They have been there for about a month now. We chose this facility because they have plenty of amenities that we like, say for example, an in-house doctor and dentist. They're also serving good food. I have eaten there on several occasions actually. It is also the only place that would let my parents stay together in an apartment; other facilities that we visited wanted to split them up. The apartment that my parents have is one of the biggest that they have. It has the most square footage. It is also the only apartment that has a little kitchenette which includes a full-sized refrigerator, a microwave over and a low sink. It also has a separate living room, a bedroom and a bathroom. The staff is very nice and polite. They are respectful and very friendly. They get to know the seniors really quickly so that they knew my parents by their names after only being there for a couple of days. I'm very pleased with them. They have a list of daily activities posted all around the facility. They also posted them in the elevator, which is great, I thought, because most of the people can see that. The best thing about this place is how they treat their seniors. They treat them more like their own family, not just clients. To me that's very appealing. I would definitely recommend them.

Costs for Elevate South Holland

Photos of Elevate South Holland

Services and Amenities of Elevate South Holland

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Elevate South Holland

A snapshot of life at Elevate is understanding the core values that make us who we are.

• Residents come first. Always. Every day and in every form of care.
  • Your trust is our byword. You can rely on us to care like you care.
  • We are loyal to the dignity and respect of each person.
  • We are active listeners and are not afraid to change the rulebook.

We live our core values every day and continuously invest in the care we provide. Elevate South Holland is guided by its philosophy of effective, resident-centered and life-changing senior living. We are focused on providing elevated living and have the gold stamp of approval from the Joint Commission, a national accreditation agency that observes a community’s deliverance of the highest levels of quality care.

As a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization, Elevate South Holland can ensure that every dollar received by residents and contributors is utilized to serve residents. There are no borders with Elevate and you can always climb higher. We are here to elevate your amenities, your care and your memories.

Our all-inclusive living packages include above par accommodations including:
  • Private apartment with maintenance and repairs
  • Semi-private suites
  • Housekeeping services and trash removal
  • Guest suites for family and friends (Additional Fee)
  • Security
  • Fresh laundered towels delivered to your door
  • Weekly linen changes
  • Personal Laundering
  • On-site pampering at the beauty salon and barber (Additional Fee)
  • Three chef-prepared meals
  • Cable television and utilities
  • Visiting Chaplain
  • Acres of natural beauty, gardens and walking paths
  • Wellness program with personalized Fitness Coordinator
  • Wireless personal emergency response system
  • Call light response system
  • Visiting physicians, podiatrists & audiologists
  • Specialized diets per physician orders
  • Physician ordered medications
  • Medication reminders
  • Home health visit (Additional Fee)
  • Nursing staff on call 24/7
  • Medication administration
  • Assistance with bathing, dressing & grooming
  • Escorts to meals & activities
  • Routine visits by licensed, on-site nurse
  • Incontinence care and mobility assistance

Elevate South Holland offers Respite Care, which is perfect for those who need short-term recovery care, are looking to give their caregivers a break or want to try out senior living. For our residents needing only minimal services, we offer special add-on services in our Independent Living apartments for only $150 per month.

Map of Elevate South Holland