Fair Oaks Rehab & Healthcare

Reviews of Fair Oaks Rehab & Healthcare

Nursing Home Reviews for Fair Oaks Rehab & Healthcare

February 16, 2012

By Squarix

I had posted a review a while back about a nursing home that I had visited as a delivery driver. This nursing home, however, is more personal to me. My Great-Grandmother, as she was living out her final years, stayed here due to complications from diabetes. I was fairly impressed with the facility. The premises seems clear and bright, and the nurses helpful. There is a glass case with live birds in the common room to give the seniors something to look at. One resident, as I was there, was unfortunately choking on his own saliva. The nurse at hand didn't criticize or make any kind of remark, but rather gently patted his back until the coughing fit was over. I am overall impressed with the level of care here. The only reason that it gets four stars out of five is that we brought fresh tomatoes to Mary one summer, and they completely disappeared without her knowledge of them being there. We are fairly sure that one of the "bad seed" nurses might have taken it while she was sleeping, but we can't prove anything. I would however recommend this facility for long-term care due to disabilities.

About Fair Oaks Rehab & Healthcare

Fair Oaks Rehab & Healthcare is a senior living provider in South Beloit, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Fair Oaks Rehab & Healthcare for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fair Oaks Rehab & Healthcare