Elmcroft of Wyndcrest

Reviews of Elmcroft of Wyndcrest

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Wyndcrest

August 04, 2011

By richardmiller9k

My parents were residents of Windcrest Manor for several years and I believe they thoroughly enjoyed their experience there. Although I do not believe that nursing homes can provide the same kind of care that an in-home family member can provide, Windcrest exceeded our expectations and I would recommend them. The cost for Windcrest was lower than the majority of the places that we looked into in our area and still included many of the amenities that the competing homes had. The staff and faculty were always pleasant and friendly with both my parents, myself and the rest of my family and always had many activities planned for the residents. The food that was served to the residents was a good variety and fit within the dietary guidelines that my parents needed. I would recommend Windcrest Manor to anyone, they were a very large help to my family when we needed them the most.

Costs for Elmcroft of Wyndcrest

Photos of Elmcroft of Wyndcrest

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Wyndcrest

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: License# 5104424

About Elmcroft of Wyndcrest

Wyndcrest Assisted Living is an assisted living community situated in beautiful Rochester, Sangamon County, Illinois. Located within minutes of the historic Illinois capital of Springfield, Rochester boasts the best of both worlds. Rochester still maintains that small town feel while providing all the amenities of a larger city. Beautiful parks including a planned arboretum allow for the enjoyment of all of the changing seasons that happen in the great Midwest. Neighbors and friends are made wherever you go and you get to know each other well. The staff of Wyndcrest Assisted Living are dedicated to providing quality and compassionate care to the residents. Staff have been a part of the community so long that they and residents have become like family. Each employee works to ensure total wellness for each resident whether that is physical, emotional, spiritual or social.

• 24-hour Resident Care Staff