Curtis Creek

Reviews of Curtis Creek

Independent Living Reviews for Curtis Creek

May 31, 2017

By jill453536

My mom moved in to Curtis Creek. The quality of services is very good. I think it is worth it for other people to explore. The staff is very caring and open to suggestions. It is a place that I think people should look into if they need support for their family. They have something everyday for the members, and you can choose to participate of not. There are some days that my mom participates and some days that she doesn't. They have social meetings, et cetera. The food is excellent. They offer three meals a day. I think their price is reasonable compared to other independent and assisted living. I will recommend them to others.

November 21, 2016

By Judy785887

We have our loved one settled in Curtis Creek. It is perfectly good because she is able to care for herself and yet not have to cook on her own. Down the road if her dementia gets a little worse, they also have the option of having somebody come in and look in on her. She goes to exercises classes, and she plays cards. They have three 4-star chef meals a day. They have an exercise room. They have washer and dryers if they want to do the laundry. They have different rooms for card games, and they have a library. They also have nice places to sit outside. They will take them, drop them off, and pick them up on their doctor’s appointments. The staff is very nice. They are there to answer all of your questions. They are there 24-hours, and they have nurses.

May 20, 2014

I like Curtis Creek, but I am not so sure if I can afford it. The facility is very nice. The dining room is very nice, and the food is very good. One thing I noticed is that they give the seniors big portions of food. They seem to have very good activities. They told me that I could always come and do volunteer work.

August 22, 2013

By CaringLien

My mother-in-law is doing fine at Curtis Creek. She lives a mile and a half away so I can pick her up and take her to her doctor's appointments, and I can also take her grocery shopping once a week. It's just real convenient for me to have her so close. She has a sizeable 1-bedroom apartment. The place is clean and accommodating. It has a home atmosphere. Residents keep track of one another. They're like family. They also play games and have other activities like getting a hairdresser. Their laundry gets done for them as well. The staff does a fine job. Everybody's friendly. They prepare all the meals and residents go down to the dining hall for them. The office staff and the managers serve coffee and drinks at all the meals and they walk around to check and visit with their residents and their families. That way, they'll know if somebody didn't come down for lunch. One little lady didn't come down for 2-3 days in a row to eat so they took meals up to her. After a while they found out that she had shingles and they took her to the dermatologist to get treated for it. They look after one another. The facility also allows residents to hire their own nurses to come take care of them there. Curtis Creek is definitely a 5-star facility. Their services are also less money and they don't care what my mother-in-law's assets are.

Costs for Curtis Creek

Photos of Curtis Creek

Services and Amenities of Curtis Creek

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use ,Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Parking: Garage, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard, Lounge, Game Room, Offsite Activities

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Curtis Creek

Curtis Creek is located in Quincy, IL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Curtis Creek for a visit...and stay!

Map of Curtis Creek