Holy Family Villa

Reviews of Holy Family Villa

Nursing Home Reviews for Holy Family Villa

December 21, 2015

By Barbara117502450

Holy Family is lovely, very well kept, very clean, and very calming. It is a Roman Catholic facility, but they will take any denomination. I know a lot of my friends will go there.

April 11, 2014

My dad is in a nursing home because he is not qualified to live in an assisted living, as he is not ambulatory at all. He has been in Holy Family Village for a month now. They are fantastic and top of the line. They are feeding him. They are checking him every two hours. They give him oxygen when he needs it. They get him up and take him to the bathroom. They are taking care of all of his needs.

November 20, 2012

By Lin S.

I have visited this facility and many of my friends have parents there. It is modern, beautiful and the staff is caring and friendly, It is Catholic and everyone is welcome. I have talked to many people and all reviews are extremely positive.

August 22, 2012

By sunburst

My Mom was a resident at Holy Family Villa for almost 3 years. She was well treated by caring staff. We were very happy with her care.

Services and Amenities of Holy Family Villa

About Holy Family Villa

Holy Family Villa is a senior living provider in Palos Park, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Holy Family Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Holy Family Villa