Palos Heights Rehabilitation Llc Palos Heights, IL

Reviews of Palos Heights Rehabilitation Llc

Nursing Home Reviews for Palos Heights Rehabilitation Llc

May 10, 2016

By Blue2

We had my aunt here. I would highly rate them as they are very good. I didn't have any issues or problems with them at all. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would say is that they need to have someone answer their phone at the nurses' station. Their dining area is very clean, and the food looked appetizing.

November 30, 2015

By Anonymous Sister

It looks very nice from the outside as well as inside. My brother's room is spacious and very clean. The closet space and the bathroom is clean. I like the dining room area.

March 04, 2015

By penquin

Pros : Excellent rehab. If you have been injured and need to have physical and/or occupational therapy this is the place to be. My mother received much better rehab here than in a similar place in another state after a fall. the food - plenty of selections and portions. My mother loved the dessert cart especially. nursing/medical care - very good medical staff. Much more responsive to problems than was experienced at the other facility. The other facility let mom leave with a deep bed sore; here they healed her completely before release. Cons: older building, rooms could really use some modernization. not enough CNA's. There were times when the wait for help to the bathroom was just too long. One night mom waited an hour for assistance. This place is fine for short term stay; would not let mom live here on a long term basis however.

July 18, 2013

By faithful2

bad food, lack of care and lack of progress in my loved one really concerned me here. I had another relative here two years ago and they fared much better, the quality of care seems to have gone down.

Photos of Palos Heights Rehabilitation Llc

Services and Amenities of Palos Heights Rehabilitation Llc

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Palos Heights Rehabilitation Llc

Palos Heights Rehabilitation Llc is a senior living provider in Palos Heights, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Palos Heights Rehabilitation Llc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Palos Heights Rehabilitation Llc