Tillers Nsg and Rehab Center

Reviews of Tillers Nsg and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Tillers Nsg and Rehab Center

July 05, 2012

By A17FWDBVVK0HJH

Selecting a nursing and rehabilitation home for my mother-in-law was stressful, but once we found the Tillers home things moved forward with ease and comfort. From the process of finding her a bed to her last day, the administrative staff communicated with us weekly regarding her insurance coverage and charges. The facilities were immaculately clean and the rehabilitation area was outstanding. The nursing staff were literally the best I've ever seen. They were kind, responded quickly and always available - the Tillers had a low patient-nurse ratio (3 patients to one nurse). The physical therapists got my mother-in-law back on her feet and functioning on her own within three months. The staff even made the effort to make sure my mother-in-law had roommates with similar rehabilitation issues and close to her age. My mom was a geriatrics nurse for my entire childhood and I grew up visiting her as Director of Nursing at other facilities. I can say that the Tillers is the most remarkable home and the only one I've ever seen that really seemed to comprehensively care about the patient's well-being. They also have a really cute bird sanctuary cabinet in the dining room...

August 08, 2011

By jmarks

I can't imagine a better staff or facility for my father who suffers from Alzheimer's Disease. It's rated as a five-star Medicare provider for good reason.

July 26, 2011

By Elvera

I have visited residents at this facility and found the staff to be interested in the residents. They seemed concerned with the needs of the residents. It was clean and smelled good. In the dining room the food looked appetizing. There are areas that invite converstions.

About Tillers Nsg and Rehab Center

Tillers Nsg and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Oswego, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Tillers Nsg and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tillers Nsg and Rehab Center