Lexington of Orland Park

Reviews of Lexington of Orland Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Lexington of Orland Park

November 30, 2014

By John97371750

My mom was at Lexington Health Care maybe for about a month. They have a lot of things to do, and it has been a great experience for my mom.

October 10, 2014

My mother is in rehabilitation at Lexington. She is memory-impaired, and they did have her on the first floor. Their care for her there was terrible. The staff was inadequate to deal with memory care. Their staff is caring, but they are understaffed. They're overworked. They do not have the time to give the patients the care that they need. I would say that if you were going to put a loved one into that facility, you better make sure that you'll have the time to be there to ensure that they're getting good care. The rooms were OK. It's more of a hospital-like environment there.

July 26, 2011

By Sasha1345

This is a very clean facility. They watch the residents closely and have important services available on a regular basis. They have the beauty parlor, dentist and appropriate activities. Alzheimer's activity groups are divided by ability. The outdoor patio is also nice.

Services and Amenities of Lexington of Orland Park

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Lexington of Orland Park

Lexington of Orland Park is a senior living provider in Orland Park, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lexington of Orland Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lexington of Orland Park