Charter of Orland Park

Reviews of Charter of Orland Park

Memory Care Reviews for Charter of Orland Park

July 18, 2014

By Starr B

Autumn Leaves of Orland Park is a wonderful place for memory care. Mom spent her last 13 months in their care. They treated her with dignity and respect. The staff is so welcoming, called us by name and felt like our extented family. All of our questions, concerns were always promptly answered. If we needed help with something any staff member was willing to assist right away. We didn't have to wait for the CNA assigned to mom to help. We could go there any time 24/7. Delicious nutritious food is prepared on site. The facility is kept very clean. There is an inner outdoor courtyard where residents can go out and enjoy the fresh air. They keep their residents engaged with activities, games, entertainment and special events. We feel blessed we found Autumn Leaves of Orland Park. We could rest easy knowing mom was in good hands with their caring staff. We would highly recommend Autumn Leaves of Orland Park to anyone with memory issues.

November 08, 2012

By Aaron24

My grandfather has been here for 6 months, and they do a great job caring for him. The staff knows me by name, greets me at the door, and makes me feel very welcome. I cant say enough about how well he has been taken care of the last few months,
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Charter of Orland Park

Services and Amenities of Charter of Orland Park

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Charter of Orland Park

We are a 42 unit Memory Care community that offers our seniors a safe, comfortable, and engaging place to live. We offer engaging activities, socialization and connection, and value meaningful relationships.

Our Memory Care teams are specially trained and experienced. Each day, they provide helpful support, loving care and personalized programming that honors who our residents are and where they may be in their journeys. From caregivers to housekeepers to dining staff, residents are always treated with honor and respect.

Map of Charter of Orland Park