American House Orland Park

Reviews of American House Orland Park

Memory Care Reviews for American House Orland Park

July 18, 2014

By Starr B

Autumn Leaves of Orland Park is a wonderful place for memory care. Mom spent her last 13 months in their care. They treated her with dignity and respect. The staff is so welcoming, called us by name and felt like our extented family. All of our questions, concerns were always promptly answered. If we needed help with something any staff member was willing to assist right away. We didn't have to wait for the CNA assigned to mom to help. We could go there any time 24/7. Delicious nutritious food is prepared on site. The facility is kept very clean. There is an inner outdoor courtyard where residents can go out and enjoy the fresh air. They keep their residents engaged with activities, games, entertainment and special events. We feel blessed we found Autumn Leaves of Orland Park. We could rest easy knowing mom was in good hands with their caring staff. We would highly recommend Autumn Leaves of Orland Park to anyone with memory issues.

November 08, 2012

By Aaron24

My grandfather has been here for 6 months, and they do a great job caring for him. The staff knows me by name, greets me at the door, and makes me feel very welcome. I cant say enough about how well he has been taken care of the last few months,
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of American House Orland Park

Services and Amenities of American House Orland Park

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

About American House Orland Park

American House Orland Park is a senior living provider in Orland Park, Illinois that offers residents Memory Care. Contact American House Orland Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of American House Orland Park