Elevate Saint Andrew Living Community

Reviews of Elevate Saint Andrew Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Elevate Saint Andrew Living Community

May 10, 2016

By Dieter2

My aunt is moving to Glen Saint Andrew Living Community on Wednesday. We picked the facility for the bedroom and chapel, which holds, like, 200 people. This way, she can go to the 9:00 mass every day, and it gives her an activity, as well as all the other stuff that they provide. The facility looks nice, clean, and big.

August 08, 2015

Glen Saint Andrew Living Community was pretty nice. They had a big chapel. I liked the dining room, but the apartments were small. They had a bathtub and a shower. I did not care for them. They were a little bit old-fashioned when we came in. I was disappointed at the way they looked.

Independent Living Reviews for Elevate Saint Andrew Living Community

February 19, 2018

By sandyQ2

When my father had a bypass surgery and a TIA that left him unable to return home safely he came to the Glen Saint Andrew for therapy. The staff was kind, caring and respectful during his entire stay. After participating in the therapy program for 3 weeks he was able to return home safely and independently! If any of my family or friends require care they will be going to the Glen Saint Andrew.

April 14, 2017

By Diana347607

Glen Saint Andrew Living Community was a nice clean place, and the rooms were nice. It is close to transportation and shopping across the street. The rooms were adequate. I saw a studio and a 1-bedroom.

December 05, 2016

By Steve136675

I think Glen Saint Andrew, its dining area, and rooms are very good. The grounds are very well kept. They have a church and a nurse that visits the rooms. They also have activities, like bingo, holiday parties, and different things like that.

November 13, 2016

By Minnie Mouse 1991

Visited Glen Saint Andrew for my brother. Loved everything, however, the room that was available was really a bit smaller than we had anticipated. Liked the idea that he would be receiving 3 meals a day 7 days a week. Liked the idea that we would not have a stove in his room, however, would be able to put a frig in it. Was hoping that we would have been able to see more rooms, however, they were in the "remodeling" stages and unable to do so. Would definitely recommend this place to someone that needs an affordable place to live, should anyone ask.

November 24, 2015

My father is in Glen Saint Andrew. It's a complete facility with independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing. He has been wonderful there. They have three good meals a day, and the room is sufficient for what he needs. They have a men's club, exercise, mass every day at a chapel for Catholic masses, an ice cream parlor that's open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, movies in the evenings and discussions, and a free bus from Niles that comes and takes people to shopping areas in the neighborhood, plus another bus that will help you go to your doctor if you need to. He's been in therapy for balance three times a week.

April 20, 2015

By Annette15

Glen Saint Andrew seemed institutionalized, and the rooms were very small. It’s an old facility, and you look at the cemetery; I don’t think that would be so great. They were very clean, and I think they would be good for somebody who has limited funds. I would not put my mother here.

Costs for Elevate Saint Andrew Living Community

Photos of Elevate Saint Andrew Living Community

Services and Amenities of Elevate Saint Andrew Living Community

• Housing Extra: 1 Bedroom, Companion Suites, Studio Apartments. Shared Kitchenettes.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Elevate Saint Andrew Living Community

A snapshot of life at Elevate is understanding the core values that make us who we are.

• Residents come first. Always. Every day and in every form of care.
    • Your trust is our byword. You can rely on us to care like you care.
    • We are loyal to the dignity and respect of each person.
    • We are active listeners and are not afraid to change the rulebook.

We live our core values every day and continuously invest in the care we provide. Elevate Saint Andrew is guided by its philosophy of effective, resident-centered and life-changing senior living. We are focused on providing elevated living and have the gold stamp of approval from the Joint Commission, a national accreditation agency that observes a community’s deliverance of the highest levels of quality care.

As a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization, Elevate Saint Andrew can ensure that every dollar received by residents and contributors is utilized to serve residents. There are no borders with Elevate and you can always climb higher. We are here to elevate your amenities, your care and your memories.

Our all-inclusive living packages include above par accommodations including:

• Private apartment with maintenance and repairs
    • Housekeeping services and trash removal
    • Weekly linen changes
    • Personal Laundering
    • Public efficiency kitchenettes
    • Guest suites for family and friends (Additional Fee)
    • On-site pampering at the beauty salon and barber (Additional Fee)
    • Three chef-prepared meals
    • Cable television and utilities
    • Religious services in on-site chapel
    • Acres of natural beauty, gardens and walking paths
    • Wellness program
    • Visiting physicians on site
    • Nursing staff on call 24/7
    • Home health visit (Additional Fee)
    • Medication administration
    • Assistance with bathing, dressing & grooming
    • Escorts to meals & activities
    • Routine visits by licensed, on-site nurse
    • Wireless personal emergency response system
    • Incontinence care and mobility assistance

Map of Elevate Saint Andrew Living Community