Tabor Hills

Reviews of Tabor Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Tabor Hills

January 26, 2017

By Kelli742642

Tabor Hills was very clean and seemed to be very well managed. The residents all seemed to be quite happy. I asked the residents about the food and they all loved it. They do a lot of singing, Bible studies, movie watching, walking, gardening, and shopping. They go out to a movie or to lunch and have quite a few activities. As a facility, I would give them a 5, but I believe the person giving us the tour was more interested in selling a vacancy than they were in the actual needs that we have for my mother, not taking into account that she has dementia and that she needs a locked place. They didn't offer medication dispension, glucose testing, and insulin administration, and yet I was told that it would still be a safe place for my mother, so they were not listening to what the needs were.

December 05, 2016

By Laura302611

My dad is placed in Tabor Hills. It’s lovely, but he doesn’t like it there. He thinks it’s jail, but it has nothing to do with the place. It’s clean, modern, and pretty, and the dining area looks lovely. The staff seems lovely; they’re very attentive and available, and there are many things to do.

November 07, 2015

By Ed42

My parents moved into Tabor Hills. The experience, so far, has been wonderful. The staff is very attentive and very aware. It's far more spacious than any other place we looked at, and the price is very good.

November 28, 2013

By Nancy69554550

Actually my brother found Tabor Hills. We took several tours of it and we found the place to be very homey and very nice. It was a beautiful facility. It was also in a great location. Their staff was very friendly. Their rooms/apartments were very nice. They were very spacious and beautiful. They were very expensive too. I think they were higher priced than most facilities we visited. The issue we had with Tabor Hills was that they didn't have skilled nursing care there and that my parents would have to be separated if one of them gets worse. They don't want to be separated. The other issue was that they have a substantial two-year waiting list. So therefore, for this facility, they could improve on the wait and the price.

Services and Amenities of Tabor Hills

• Dining Extra: Buffet Style Dining

• Minimum Age: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Tabor Hills

Tabor Hills is a senior living provider in Naperville, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Tabor Hills for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tabor Hills