Tabor Hills

Reviews of Tabor Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Tabor Hills

November 28, 2013

By Nancy69554550

Actually my brother found Tabor Hills. We took several tours of it and we found the place to be very homey and very nice. It was a beautiful facility. It was also in a great location. Their staff was very friendly. Their rooms/apartments were very nice. They were very spacious and beautiful. They were very expensive too. I think they were higher priced than most facilities we visited. The issue we had with Tabor Hills was that they didn't have skilled nursing care there and that my parents would have to be separated if one of them gets worse. They don't want to be separated. The other issue was that they have a substantial two-year waiting list. So therefore, for this facility, they could improve on the wait and the price.

About Tabor Hills

Tabor Hills is a senior living provider in Naperville, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Tabor Hills for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tabor Hills