Silverado Naperville

Reviews of Silverado Naperville

Memory Care Reviews for Silverado Naperville

January 30, 2015

By Marquerite

I went to visit my uncle who was just admitted there and was so pleasantly surprised to see how interactive the staff was with the residents. What a positive place!!! Most especially, it was immaculate, no smells and definitely was an inviting place to visit. The residents I saw seem well-adjusted and treated with kindness, respect and dignity. The best part of of it was the interaction that the three in-house dogs had with the residents. The dogs were calm, gentle and happy dogs and interacted well amongst the residents. I also learned there is an in-house cat named Steve. I'm so relieved to see that my uncle will be a part of this community where I feel he will be at peace with himself and that his family will also be relieved to know he's in a safe place where he's treated with kindness and respect.

Marquerite, thank you for sharing your Silverado story. We are glad that you had a positive experience and enjoy our home-like environment. At Silverado, we are one big family and treat our residents with love, dignity and respect. Pet therapy is a cornerstone to our unique philosophy of care and our community pets bring smiles to our residents' faces every day. Thank you again for your comments!

January 31, 2014

By Pat48

We moved dad to Silverado. It’s a new facility just for memory care. They just opened last December. We came to know about them because they sent my mom a postcard letting her know that they were opening and inviting her to an open house. The facility feels much less of an institution. They have a philosophy of improving the quality of life of people who have dementia and focusing on what they can do and not on what they can't do; providing a very nurturing and pleasant environment. He is getting good therapy there. Dad is in a shared room so it's a room with two beds and a bathroom. They also have single room where you would have just one room and your own bathroom. It’s all in one level which is another advantage. The staff is very professional, compassionate, and dad is getting good care. They have a lot of activities planned. Their philosophy is that you should keep people like my dad busy and engaged during the day and they do a really good job in doing that. I would highly recommend this facility.

Pat, thanks for taking the time to review our community. We are glad that you had a positive experience. As you noted Silverado, we offer a social and engaging environment and plan daily resident activities. We are happy to hear that your father is thriving at our Naperville community!

See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Silverado Naperville

Photos of Silverado Naperville

Services and Amenities of Silverado Naperville

• About Silverado Naperville

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Naperville