The Auberge Orchard Park

Reviews of The Auberge Orchard Park

Memory Care Reviews for The Auberge Orchard Park

April 17, 2015

By Annette15

I was able to visit Silverado Orchard Park. The one thing I did like about them is that they had dogs on the premises, and I guess they also let their employees bring their kids to work so that they interact with the residents. It also seemed clean, but very expensive.

Annette, we are glad to hear that you had the opportunity to visit our Orchard Park community. As you mentioned, our community is a lively environment with pets and children running through the halls. Community pets and a lively environment are a large part of our philosophy, as is having a well-trained, compassionate staff. At Silverado, our around-the-clock nursing team, masters prepared social workers and experienced leadership team further add to the peace of mind our families value. Thank you again for your review.

August 27, 2012

It's close to my house. My mom's been there for a couple of months now. She likes it a lot.

January 17, 2012

By Caring201973

After visiting North Grove Manor I felt like putting my own house up for sale and moving here. Needless to say I really liked this facility and would highly recommend it. There really isn't anything not to like. When you walk into the lobby there is a coffee machine that makes different coffees and apple cider. The receptionist is very personable and helpful and offered to make me coffee. The main living room is a cozy, but elegant lodge with beautiful upholstered, comfortable chairs, a fire place and TV. The dining room is elegant and I was told that the food is as good as any fine restaurant. I haven't eaten here, but I wouldn't doubt it. North Grove is new and immaculately clean. The residents seemed almost doted on by the staff. The bedrooms are large and are private or semi private with bathrooms. Residents can decorate and bring their own belongings. North Grove is brand new -- it just opened in November, 2011. There is free parking and it is close to stores and restaurants. This place is top of the line.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Auberge Orchard Park

Photos of The Auberge Orchard Park

Services and Amenities of The Auberge Orchard Park

• Fee Structure Extra: $5,000 Community Fee/$500 A Month Incontinence Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About The Auberge Orchard Park

At Auberge at Orchard Park, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Morton Grove area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Our comprehensive services may include:

• Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Engaging and Montessori-Inspired Methods in the Life Enrichment Programming
  • Spacious Private with a Private Bathroom or Private with a Shared Bathroom Apartments
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living and memory care

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of The Auberge Orchard Park