Randall Residence of McHenry

Reviews of Randall Residence of McHenry

Assisted Living Reviews for Randall Residence of McHenry

November 21, 2016

By Tammy005082

Fox Point Manor was wonderful. They were kind and good to you. The place gave a really good homey feeling. The tour was wonderful. She kept it to exactly what we needed. It was a very clean environment which was a big plus for us.

October 05, 2016

By Robert417127

There’s always maintenance at Fox Point like vacuuming. Once a week, they come in to your room to clean the showers, and they make beds and do everything. They got caregivers, nurses, and they’re always checking on you. If something happened, they then call somebody which is very good. They got bingo, singers come in, trips to concerts, and shopping, but most of the people are 80 and above, and I am 70. Every day they got two or three things going on for people, and the food here is spectacular.

January 31, 2016

By CM2

The part that we used at Fox Point was the assisted living section, and from everyone we met to all the employees there to any of the staff, they were just topnotch. The facility itself, the building, and the natural light that came in are the kinds of things my mother-in-law noticed and liked about the facility. It was very well-lit, very well-decorated, and a lot of places to congregate which was important for her because she wanted to be involved in activities. She really liked the food; she had absolutely no complaints about the food. Unfortunately, she didn’t get to stay there very long but the time that she was there, she did like it. She was involved in crafting, they did Bingo, and they had music groups come in and sing whether it was individual or groups and the Boy Scouts came one day and did some kind of event with them. She was only there a short time and wasn’t involved in everything, but she did really enjoy everything.

January 26, 2016

By Julie118960050

Of the places I visited, Fox Point was my first choice. The staff was wonderful. I looked at the one and two-bedroom apartments, and they were reasonable for what we were looking for. There was a salon there. I pretty much went through the rooms, the dining area and the main area. They did serve food, but I didn't taste it. The dining area was very comfortable, and nice.

November 24, 2015

By Susan112222850

I liked Fox Point very much, though it’s expensive. The people were very nice. My mom loves the place, too, but she realized that it’s too far away from her friends.

September 17, 2015

Fox Point was very lush. It's a very updated establishment that's kind of overwhelming at first, but I would give it a triple A. Everything was clean, and the way they built it and how it was set up for the people was very eye opening. The people were friendly. I haven't eaten there, but I'm assuming that the food would be just as good as the overall appearance of the place. The staff was very gracious and informative. We were very pleased with the lady that showed us around. She was very accommodating, and we enjoyed our visit that we had there.

May 17, 2015

By Terrence2

Quite negative were the facts that it was a three story building and the residents' wing seemed quite long. My mother-in-law has a little problem with distances, and she was sitting down and resting like halfway down the corridor, so that was a bit of a negative. The rooms were better laid out than anybody else's that we saw. There was a nice choice of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. It looked like they were trying to provide a nice variety of food. They were very stingy with the spices, and some of us are too addicted to salt and pepper. My mother-in-law can't eat without it; she has lost her sense of smell totally, and she tends to salt the heck out of everything. It's not Fox Point's problem, but they have got everybody on a low-salt diet, and it is noticeable in the food that we were served. Its location is within about 25 miles of me here in Northern Illinois, and it is not unreasonable as far as visiting goes, which is good.

May 15, 2015

By Mollie4

It has been a while since we been to Fox Point, so I don't remember a lot about it, but I know it is nice, and the people were nice. Everything was clean, and it just seems like it is a nice place. The environment was bright and clean too.

November 28, 2013

By Judith17

Fox Point was a beautiful place. The rooms were spacious and beautiful. However, it was a little bit expensive than the other two I visited. But I would recommend it to others.

September 26, 2013

By Caring1997

The location of Fox Point & Fox Point Manor was close to my kids. The place and the food was good. The people were very nice and very professional. It was a very nice place. If we go to one, this would be one of the places that I would consider. The apartments were very nice, has a very decent size, and very clean. I like the atmosphere of the place. When we walked around the facility, we felt very comfortable.

May 08, 2012

By Mrs. Nicka

Caregivers at facility are very patient and caring. Really take time with each patient. Make the setting a wonderful choice when "home" is no longer considerred safe.I really highly recommned this facility.

July 28, 2011

By zeus

My father-in-law, who has alzheimers, stayed at Fox Point while my husband and I took a week or two of vacation. He has visted a once year the past three years and always seems clam and content. The staff is extra caring and has always made dad feel at home. My family would recommend this for others looking for respite care.

Independent Living Reviews for Randall Residence of McHenry

February 19, 2015

By Peggy49

I want to live in Fox Point so bad, but I can't afford it. I loved it. I love the people. They were so nice. The apartment was just gorgeous, and the environment was fantastic. I would love to be there more than anything else. I sat in the lobby quite a while and talked to the women living there; they had been there for 13 years and that speaks well about the place.

January 06, 2014

Fox Point is my mother's choice of facility. She is very comfortable and happy there. She loves it! She also enjoys the fact that it is close to her one daughter. She likes the residential area that it is in. It isn't in the city, so she has a lot of woods and farmland views to look out on. The facility itself is most definitely clean. They have independent, assisted and memory care. Regarding activities, they pretty much have the same activities as the other facility does. They have musical group coming in, they have games, bingo and card games, they go out shopping, etc. I would most definitely recommend this facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Randall Residence of McHenry

Costs for Randall Residence of McHenry

Photos of Randall Residence of McHenry

Services and Amenities of Randall Residence of McHenry

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000; Pet Fee

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Randall Residence of McHenry

Residents love life at Randall Residence of McHenry. Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care, each resident can find a personalized care option that meets their needs while discovering a lifestyle that makes each day more remarkable than the last.

Independent Living

Do you or a loved one want to live independently while enjoying the benefits of a full social calendar, maintenance-free living and opportunities just outside your door? At Randall Residence of McHenry, you can!

• A continuum of care services to meet your needs.
  • Studio and one-bedroom floor plans.
  • Delicious dining or the option to cook.
  • Engaging events and activities for lifelong learning.
  • A worry-free lifestyle with housekeeping.
  • And so much more!

Assisted Living

Randall Residence of McHenry offers high-quality care in a dignified environment where you can customize the type and level of care you receive. With opportunities to have fun and get social, refocus on your passions and more, you’ll feel right at home knowing we’re here when you need us.

• Experience the support of Assisted Living while having independence.
  • Enjoy peace of mind with support 24 hours a day.
  • Receive the assistance you need with daily activities.
  • Have access to physical, speech and occupational therapies.
  • Enjoy our engaging lifestyle or privacy in your suite.
  • And so much more!

Memory Care

With specially trained caregivers who work closely with families to develop a personalized care plan, we are able to tailor our Memory Care program uniquely to our residents. This approach ensures we honor who the person was and who they are today while addressing their specific needs individually and effectively.

• Experience a warm, inviting Memory Care neighborhood.
  • Enjoy peace of mind knowing helping hands are available when needed.
  • Participate in a variety of enriching and engaging activities.
  • Receive holistic care for the mind, body and soul.
  • And more!

Randall Residence of McHenry provides a wide range of personalized assistance with activities of daily living to accommodate the Resident that needs little or no assistance to those who require assistance with multiple aspects of daily living. Assistance is provided on an individual basis and is tailored to meet the daily needs of each resident.

Map of Randall Residence of McHenry