Randall Residence of McHenry

Reviews of Randall Residence of McHenry

Assisted Living Reviews for Randall Residence of McHenry

October 30, 2019

By Bob

My mom has been in here for five weeks now. The staff members are very responsive and very friendly. The people seem happy. The food is average, which is probably the only negative. It is not the best, but it is still nourishing. The overall care is great. I'm pleased with it. The living atmosphere is very good, too. They have an activity coordinator that works all day long. They have activities; however, my mom doesn't participate in a lot of them. They have everything from bingo to exercise. They have bus services that take them shopping, church and regular trips. There are four rooms in the main floor, e.g. a library, a study area with a big TV, an activity room, and a lunch room. The exercise room is on the third floor. There is a nice big garden area outside, too.

August 29, 2018

By Brian

My mother-in-law moved in. The facility was nice, clean, fresh, and new. The people were very nice to us. They have a balcony available which my mother-in-law wanted so her cat could go outside. During the second week, my mother-in-law got involved in a sing-along and other activities. I was happy that she was getting out of her room and getting more involved with the other residents there.

November 21, 2016

By Tammy005082

It was wonderful. They were kind and good to you. The place gave a really good homey feeling. The tour was wonderful. She kept it to exactly what we needed. It was a very clean environment which was a big plus for us.

October 05, 2016

By Robert417127

There’s always maintenance here like vacuuming. Once a week, they come in to your room to clean the showers, and they make beds and do everything. They got caregivers, nurses, and they’re always checking on you. If something happened, they then call somebody which is very good. They got bingo, singers come in, trips to concerts, and shopping, but most of the people are 80 and above, and I am 70. Every day they got two or three things going on for people, and the food here is spectacular.

January 31, 2016

By CM2

The part that we used here was the assisted living section, and from everyone we met to all the employees there to any of the staff, they were just topnotch. The facility itself, the building, and the natural light that came in are the kinds of things my mother-in-law noticed and liked about the facility. It was very well-lit, very well-decorated, and a lot of places to congregate which was important for her because she wanted to be involved in activities. She really liked the food; she had absolutely no complaints about the food. Unfortunately, she didn’t get to stay there very long but the time that she was there, she did like it. She was involved in crafting, they did Bingo, and they had music groups come in and sing whether it was individual or groups and the Boy Scouts came one day and did some kind of event with them. She was only there a short time and wasn’t involved in everything, but she did really enjoy everything.

January 26, 2016

By Julie118960050

Of the places I visited, this was my first choice. The staff was wonderful. I looked at the one and two-bedroom apartments, and they were reasonable for what we were looking for. There was a salon there. I pretty much went through the rooms, the dining area and the main area. They did serve food, but I didn't taste it. The dining area was very comfortable, and nice.

September 17, 2015

It was very lush. It's a very updated establishment that's kind of overwhelming at first, but I would give it a triple A. Everything was clean, and the way they built it and how it was set up for the people was very eye opening. The people were friendly. I haven't eaten there, but I'm assuming that the food would be just as good as the overall appearance of the place. The staff was very gracious and informative. We were very pleased with the lady that showed us around. She was very accommodating, and we enjoyed our visit that we had there.

May 15, 2015

By Mollie4

It has been a while since we been here, so I don't remember a lot about it, but I know it is nice, and the people were nice. Everything was clean, and it just seems like it is a nice place. The environment was bright and clean too.

September 26, 2013

By Caring1997

The location was close to my kids. The place and the food was good. The people were very nice and very professional. It was a very nice place. If we go to one, this would be one of the places that I would consider. The apartments were very nice, has a very decent size, and very clean. I like the atmosphere of the place. When we walked around the facility, we felt very comfortable.

May 08, 2012

By Mrs. Nicka

Caregivers at facility are very patient and caring. Really take time with each patient. Make the setting a wonderful choice when "home" is no longer considerred safe.I really highly recommned this facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Randall Residence of McHenry

March 18, 2019

By Lois

I moved to in 5 months ago. I like it here, everything is great including the amenities and the staff. They have exercise classes, card games, trivia games, crafts and church services. They take us grocery shopping. They offer 3 meals a day, and the staff is loving, friendly, and helpful. They have housekeeping services every 2 weeks.

January 06, 2014

It is my mother's choice of facility. She is very comfortable and happy there. She loves it! She also enjoys the fact that it is close to her one daughter. She likes the residential area that it is in. It isn't in the city, so she has a lot of woods and farmland views to look out on. The facility itself is most definitely clean. They have independent, assisted and memory care. Regarding activities, they pretty much have the same activities as the other facility does. They have musical group coming in, they have games, bingo and card games, they go out shopping, etc. I would most definitely recommend this facility.

Costs for Randall Residence of McHenry

Photos of Randall Residence of McHenry

Services and Amenities of Randall Residence of McHenry

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000; Pet Fee

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Randall Residence of McHenry

Residents love life at Randall Residence of McHenry. Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care, each resident can find a personalized care option that meets their needs while discovering a lifestyle that makes each day more remarkable than the last.

Independent Living

Do you or a loved one want to live independently while enjoying the benefits of a full social calendar, maintenance-free living and opportunities just outside your door? At Randall Residence of McHenry, you can!

• A continuum of care services to meet your needs.
  • Studio and one-bedroom floor plans.
  • Delicious dining or the option to cook.
  • Engaging events and activities for lifelong learning.
  • A worry-free lifestyle with housekeeping.
  • And so much more!

Assisted Living

Randall Residence of McHenry offers high-quality care in a dignified environment where you can customize the type and level of care you receive. With opportunities to have fun and get social, refocus on your passions and more, you’ll feel right at home knowing we’re here when you need us.

• Experience the support of Assisted Living while having independence.
  • Enjoy peace of mind with support 24 hours a day.
  • Receive the assistance you need with daily activities.
  • Have access to physical, speech and occupational therapies.
  • Enjoy our engaging lifestyle or privacy in your suite.
  • And so much more!

Memory Care

With specially trained caregivers who work closely with families to develop a personalized care plan, we are able to tailor our Memory Care program uniquely to our residents. This approach ensures we honor who the person was and who they are today while addressing their specific needs individually and effectively.

• Experience a warm, inviting Memory Care neighborhood.
  • Enjoy peace of mind knowing helping hands are available when needed.
  • Participate in a variety of enriching and engaging activities.
  • Receive holistic care for the mind, body and soul.
  • And more!

Randall Residence of McHenry provides a wide range of personalized assistance with activities of daily living to accommodate the Resident that needs little or no assistance to those who require assistance with multiple aspects of daily living. Assistance is provided on an individual basis and is tailored to meet the daily needs of each resident.

Map of Randall Residence of McHenry