Villa St. Benedict

Reviews of Villa St. Benedict

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa St. Benedict

October 28, 2015

By Lyn14

I like Villa St. Benedict in Lisle, but they were extremely expensive.

October 18, 2015

By Has a relative

Very nice. Clean. Love most things about this place. Employees are nice and pleasant. A couple of the concierges could use some customer service training. They're unpleasant and look like you are bothering them. Food is good, however, plan on staying at least 2 to 2 1/2 hours if you eat in the dining room. Servers are pleasant and friendly, but inexperienced . Food takes forever. Apts are nice, like the amenities. Expensive.

We appreciate your visit to our community and your pleasant review of our apartments, amenities, culinary and employees...that are very hospitable, which is part of our Benedictine Tradition. Our culinary experience is of fine dining and with special orders that are prepared daily and the extensive menu offered; allowing time for meals is part of our relaxing atmosphere. We hope that you would visit with us again, so we can offer further information on our community and amenities and costs involved. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. SMD- Phyllis

May 17, 2015

By Connie106602950

We visited the Villa St. Benedict, and it was very nice. We love everything about it except when you have to move up to another level of care it is $9000 and $12000, and we don’t have much income. The apartments were fine, and the bistro, the shop and the entertainment were fine as well. The food was good; we had soup and chicken. I would recommend it to anybody who can afford it.

April 20, 2015

By Jack37

Somebody told me about Villa St. Benedict. The rooms/apartments were pretty nice. It was a nice and clean facility. The staff who assisted us was very pleasant and informative. Security seemed to be very good.

October 28, 2013

Villa St. Benedict was very nice. They had good programs. We had a couple of meals there and they were very good. We looked at one of the duplexes and one of the apartments in the building and they were very nice. They had lots of amenities. However, I thought it was beyond our means.

Independent Living Reviews for Villa St. Benedict

August 30, 2014

Villa St. Benedict is a very beautiful facility. I couldn't really find anything wrong with it. But it's very pricey. Just to get into the place, you're talking almost $200,000. That's kind of pricey when you're looking at somebody in their 80s. It is beautiful. The grounds are massive. It's the largest place out of all the places I went to. My mom is already in her 80s. It just doesn't make sense in my mind to be putting out $200,000 because you own the unit. It is very large. You can even have your own little duplex and you can live off on your own, which I didn't like. They need to come in to the main building for food. I didn't care for that. But that's okay for people who are younger than my mother. They have a beautiful church inside the building. Everything is beautiful in there. They had all sorts of activities, like exercises. They're across the street from a university, so they would have the students who are studying to be physical therapists work with the residents there to help them with their exercise. They had the biggest gym out of any place I saw. When you go there and you've seen it, you're in awe because it is beautiful until they tell you the price.

June 30, 2014

Costs for Villa St. Benedict

Photos of Villa St. Benedict

Services and Amenities of Villa St. Benedict

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

About Villa St. Benedict

One of America's premier senior living communities, Villa St. Benedict is nestled on breathtaking grounds in Lisle, Illinois – conveniently located just west of Chicago. Co-sponsored by The Benedictine Sisters of the Sacred Heart and Benedictine Health System, we are a not-for-profit, faith-based community that is welcoming to all.

Villa St. Benedict is a faith-based community built on a set of core values that help enrich the everyday lives of our residents. These values form the foundation of our dynamic continuum of care approach, which seamlessly integrates the social, psychological, physical and spiritual aspects of well-being.

Hospitality...

Every time you walk through the door, you're greeted by a warm, friendly feeling that says you're home.

Stewardship...

We treat you like family, taking care of many everyday chores and responsibilities, so you can enjoy life on your own terms.

Respect...

You're always treated with the kind of compassionate consideration that makes you feel like an honored guest.

Justice...

You'll always be treated fairly and reasonably, with good will and dignity.

Map of Villa St. Benedict