Cedar Ridge Health Rehab Center

Reviews of Cedar Ridge Health Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cedar Ridge Health Rehab Center

August 22, 2020

By JanetSw

Cedar Ridge works hard to keep their residents healthy and happy. Tanya is a godsend, and works tirelessly at the emotional and physical aspects of her patients. Thank you for all you do at Cedar Ridge.

August 22, 2020

By tinawalters

My mother came here for rehab after a terrible experience at another skilled nursing facility. They worked hard to get her in because at the time Covid-19 was a concern. They welcomed her lovingly. They were excellent at communication. Every other week I received a phone call asking if I had any questions or concerns about moms care. The physical therapy was excelleny as well. Most importantly they treated her kindly with dignity. Thank you Cedar Ridge!

March 02, 2019

By hazelbun

DON'T GO HERE FOR REHAB The nutritional menu was poor. Don't go there if you want to eat healthy. They are understaffed on the evening an midshift. The CNA s talk very loud and have little respect for patient s. When admitted, was put in a room with my bed. No explanation of time schedule, where towels, etc we're located.

May 10, 2017

By Kim466681

Cedar Ridge Health Rehab Center appeared to be a tad better and nicer than other places. The staff was friendly and helpful. They offered everything, including physical therapy and occupational therapy. They also had a medical staff. There were very active senior residents.

July 13, 2016

By Cathy660014

Cedar Ridge was fine and clean, and there were friendly people. The only thing she didn’t like was that the residents in her hall would make a lot of noise at night, and it scared her. They had a lot of activities planned for the patients. The food was good, and you have different things to choose from on the menu.

Services and Amenities of Cedar Ridge Health Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Cedar Ridge Health Rehab Center

Cedar Ridge Health Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Lebanon, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cedar Ridge Health Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cedar Ridge Health Rehab Center