Silverado Lake Zurich

Silverado Lake Zurich (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Silverado Lake Zurich

Memory Care Reviews for Silverado Lake Zurich

May 12, 2014

We ended up putting Mom at Silverado because it fits her needs better. It has the feeling of a rent home with multiple bedrooms. It has a home-style atmosphere. The staff were very friendly, and they were very welcoming to my mom. They were talking to her and not just talking to me. With regards to their food, they don’t give a whole lot of options, but it’s good. I've been there for meals, and I haven’t had anything that I didn’t like yet, which is surprising. The portions are reasonable; they are just the right size. The activities, I am impressed that they are able to get my mom to engage in activities where she never used to participate. I was very impressed.

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience! Feedback like this motivates us to continue to enrich the lives of those we serve.

See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Silverado Lake Zurich

Photos of Silverado Lake Zurich

Services and Amenities of Silverado Lake Zurich

• About Silverado Lake Zurich

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Lake Zurich