Silverado Lake Zurich

Reviews of Silverado Lake Zurich

Memory Care Reviews for Silverado Lake Zurich

May 21, 2018

By Melody

Silverado Lake Zurich was comfortable. The people were happy. The staff was very attentive. One time when I was there, they were having karaoke and people were participating. After they ate their meal, they clean them up and bring them up to the lounge before bedtime to watch TV. My friend was only there a day or two. He wasn't able to really participate but they did bring him out to be with the group. They didn't just leave him in his room. There were several staff members around giving a lot of good one-on-one interaction with the individuals. It was very homey.
Thank you Melody for your feedback! Silverado has specially designed engagement programs to help residents at any stage of their dementia or cognitive ability. Staying connected and social are so important. These engagements provided for our long-term residents, as well as those visiting for Flex or Respite care. We are honored to help support your loved one. We hope they can visit and engage with us again!

July 17, 2017

By Nancy

The Silverado community was really nice. They didn’t have an exercise room but the place was considerably warm. The people were very knowledgeable and very nice.
Hi Nancy, thank you for recognizing our associates and the care that they provide. At Silverado, we pride ourselves in providing individualized memory care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your comments!

March 31, 2015

By Linda103839750

Silverado at Lake Zurich was recommended to us. The buildings are only one storey and the residents can walk around outside. They have more freedom of movement than the other places that we saw. It was less like a hospital and more like a home. The rooms are nice. They are a bit small, but I don’t think the residents need that much room so I think they are adequate. They have movie nights and they have some entertainment as well. The staff is very caring and cooperative. They really seem to want to help.

Linda, thank you for taking the opportunity to experience the Silverado difference. We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit at Silverado Lake Zurich. As you noticed, our spacious walkways and secured perimeter encourage residents to explore our park-like surroundings while maintaining their safety and independence. As always, we continue to be committed to providing life-enriching care to those we serve.

May 12, 2014

We ended up putting Mom at Silverado because it fits her needs better. It has the feeling of a rent home with multiple bedrooms. It has a home-style atmosphere. The staff were very friendly, and they were very welcoming to my mom. They were talking to her and not just talking to me. With regards to their food, they don’t give a whole lot of options, but it’s good. I've been there for meals, and I haven’t had anything that I didn’t like yet, which is surprising. The portions are reasonable; they are just the right size. The activities, I am impressed that they are able to get my mom to engage in activities where she never used to participate. I was very impressed.

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience! Feedback like this motivates us to continue to enrich the lives of those we serve.

See all Memory Care reviews (4) See fewer reviews

Costs for Silverado Lake Zurich

Photos of Silverado Lake Zurich

Services and Amenities of Silverado Lake Zurich

• About Silverado Lake Zurich

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Lake Zurich