Lexington of Lake Zurich

Reviews of Lexington of Lake Zurich

Nursing Home Reviews for Lexington of Lake Zurich

February 07, 2017

By mary1of4

It was a very difficult decision to put our Mom in a nursing home but her accelerated dementia and physical condition warranted the extra care. The staff is very friendly and so caring. They treat her with dignity and even get her to smile. Care givers here have a special gift to relate to the residents with severe memory issues. She is safe and loved. Thank you Lexington.
Mary1of4, we really appreciate your feedback! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

February 17, 2015

By relative67

Most staff is nice enough, but that only goes so far. Terrible nursing. I don't know if it's just understaffing, under qualified individuals, or both. I visited a relative and was very upset to know they had been suffering for days from a very curable, but painful, urinary infection. I then spoke with nurse and was told she would take care of it only to find out the next day that no one new anything nor any testing done. Unacceptable especially when this condition is very prevalent in those with limited motility.

October 27, 2014

By Ed28

My mother was in a nursing home for a rehab. She was at Lexington of Lake Zurich. The care was more than adequate. She had no problem at all there – the rehab and everybody. She got along very well. With regards to their care, I thought they were extremely good with everything. Regarding cleanliness, it will be between a 4 and 5. Some days, you could smell a little bit, but generally you couldn't. They looked pretty good that way. They were always doing something as far as cleanliness, so it was good.

February 28, 2014

We ended putting mom at Lexington Health Care. Mom likes the staff and she has already settled in the facility. She enjoys the activities and so far she likes the food. She shares a room with roommate and it is small, but it's clean and it’s enough for her right now.

May 07, 2012

By paetz1

very poor care with too much sedation. i wouldn't take a dog there.

April 18, 2012

By MJA

My mother was at this facility for rehabilitation after a fall in May and June, 2011. She received excellent care from the CNAs and the nurses. They were caring and responsive to her, and to us. Yes, they are short staffed, as are all facilities in these times. The PT and OT she received were top-notch. It's a bright, cheery environment and there are plenty of varied activities for patients to participate in. My mother has Alzheimer's and she was encouraged to do all the activities at whatever level she could. On the down side, the doctor/s were invisible. The food was adequate...at least there were choices.

March 08, 2012

By Caring201973

From the outside, this looks like a great place -- new, very suburban. However, I question the kind of care residents receive here. The man I came to visit laid in his own excrement all day. No one had bothered to change him. Staff looked distracted and perhaps overworked. As I said the facility itself looks clean and bright. ThereforeI was very surprised about the inadequate care this individual received. I would not recommend.

December 28, 2011

By Chickadee1

I was in this facility several weeks for rehab. The people were nice enough, but it was understaffed, especially at night. The food served was horrible.

Services and Amenities of Lexington of Lake Zurich

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Lexington of Lake Zurich

Lexington of Lake Zurich is a senior living provider in Lake Zurich, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lexington of Lake Zurich for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lexington of Lake Zurich