Lexington of Lake Zurich

Reviews of Lexington of Lake Zurich

Nursing Home Reviews for Lexington of Lake Zurich

April 18, 2012

By MJA

My mother was at this facility for rehabilitation after a fall in May and June, 2011. She received excellent care from the CNAs and the nurses. They were caring and responsive to her, and to us. Yes, they are short staffed, as are all facilities in these times. The PT and OT she received were top-notch. It's a bright, cheery environment and there are plenty of varied activities for patients to participate in. My mother has Alzheimer's and she was encouraged to do all the activities at whatever level she could. On the down side, the doctor/s were invisible. The food was adequate...at least there were choices.

March 08, 2012

By Caring201973

From the outside, this looks like a great place -- new, very suburban. However, I question the kind of care residents receive here. The man I came to visit laid in his own excrement all day. No one had bothered to change him. Staff looked distracted and perhaps overworked. As I said the facility itself looks clean and bright. ThereforeI was very surprised about the inadequate care this individual received. I would not recommend.

December 28, 2011

By Chickadee1

I was in this facility several weeks for rehab. The people were nice enough, but it was understaffed, especially at night. The food served was horrible.

Services and Amenities of Lexington of Lake Zurich

About Lexington of Lake Zurich

Lexington of Lake Zurich is a senior living provider in Lake Zurich, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lexington of Lake Zurich for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lexington of Lake Zurich