Lexington of Lagrange

Reviews of Lexington of Lagrange

Nursing Home Reviews for Lexington of Lagrange

December 25, 2015

By haugh

VERY unprofessional staff that is rude as well. Patients never wearing their own clothes, they are put into whatever is handy. I brought 2 bottles of Italian wine (a gift from me to the patient) and they could not be located even though I was assured his name was on it and would be kept safe. Really? They steal from their patients!! Patients left as they are in uncomfortable positions unless family is there to request they be made more comfortable. Would HIGHLY NOT recommend this place.

March 29, 2015

By godbeaux

My mother spent 3 months at Lexington when she fell and broke her hip. Other than one incident which was handled promptly by the nursing supervisor, she had nothing but a positive experience. The staff was friendly and helpful, food was great and the flexibility of the policies allowed me to take her to a memorial dinner for my uncle. My mother is a very active person and does not like to be tied down. This could have been a very negative and stressful experience for her but she had such a positive experience that she has gone back several times to visit the staff. I would recommend this place for anyone who needs rehabilitation.

February 10, 2015

Lexington of Lagrange was not as nice, but it was functional. It had everything, and they had good facilities for rehab. Their rooms were adequate. I had a friend who broke his leg and went there, and he was satisfied with the rehab. The staff seemed to be very friendly, and the place was pretty full; it had a lot of patients. They did have a beauty salon and a place where you can get a haircut. They seemed to be adequate for what I was looking for. My friend said the food was excellent.

August 28, 2012

By Cbow13

During my visit at Lexington Health Care Center, I received a tour of both the skilled nursing and long-term care areas. The staff member who guided my tour informed me that this center was focusing on becoming primarily a skilled nursing facility and would no longer be offering long-term care services in the future. The facility has a beautiful interior, with minor renovations being performed during my visit there to further improve its appearance. The facility is located near a busy road among several other buildings and businesses, however, so the common areas outside of the facility are small and potentially not accessible to all patients and residents. The rehabilitation department utilizes technologically-advanced equipment, devices, and treatment approaches and appear to interact well among one another as well as with patients. The dining hall is clean, large, and open. The majority of the staff members there were very welcoming and friendly to me. The pieces of furniture included in the patients' rooms are clean, maximize the available space within the rooms, and are coordinated well with the calming color schemes of the rooms as well as the facility itself. In my opinion and compared to other facilities with which I am familiar, the patient rooms seem somewhat small in size, especially if the room has 3 beds. All of the patients I saw and those with whom I interacted appeared happy and content with this facility and all it has to offer.

About Lexington of Lagrange

Lexington of Lagrange is a senior living provider in La Grange, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lexington of Lagrange for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lexington of Lagrange