Provena Villa Franciscan

Reviews of Provena Villa Franciscan

Nursing Home Reviews for Provena Villa Franciscan

July 28, 2017

By Charline Babin

My mother was here and she had a great stay! The physical therapy after she had her knee done made all the difference! When I asked questions about her care I was always given answers and not given the run around. Her private room was great and big enough for the whole family to come and visit. Housekeepers were always cleaning and I rarely ever smelled anything bad. I'll have to copy my mom when I get my knee done and come here too!

December 11, 2016

By Lisjes

My mom stayed at the Villas for 6 weeks. She was there for daily rehab. The staff ( nurses, CNA'S, PT,OT, dining room staff, activity director, housekeeping, etc,) were all wonderful. They got to know my mom well during her short stay. Rehab was excellent. Activities offered were great. Her room was cleaned daily. It was a nice place for my mom while she got stronger after her surgery. Thanks for your hard work and dedication in helping the elderly.

May 10, 2016

By DinaIAMVO

My dad was at Presence Villa Franciscan. The facility needed to be updated. It was certainly old. The care was good and the staff was very good, but the facility was very old and not that clean. My dad had a private room at one point and then he had a shared room. The rooms were very nice, but everything needed to be upgraded. The aides were very good. They were very attentive. At meal times, they were very good about working individually with each of the residents making sure they have what they wanted to eat and it was almost like a restaurant setting. The dining area was nice.

Services and Amenities of Provena Villa Franciscan

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Provena Villa Franciscan

Provena Villa Franciscan is a senior living provider in Joliet, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Provena Villa Franciscan for more details on services and rates.

Map of Provena Villa Franciscan