Manorcare of Homewood

Manorcare of Homewood (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Manorcare of Homewood

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare of Homewood

July 14, 2015

They have been wonderful at Manorcare. I have no complaints. The social worker is very helpful. The nursing staff has been very attentive, and they keep me informed of everything. They allowed us to have a 90th birthday party for my aunt with no charge for the room usage.

May 15, 2015

Mother just got out from Manorcare Rehab, and she stayed there for six weeks. What impressed me the most was it was very clean and smelled good. They paid attention to her needs, they listen to her, and the therapy was right on point. She didn’t particularly care for the food. She was in a 2-bedroom that was very spacious and had a window view. They have movie nights, facials, and massages. However, the nursing staff wasn’t as friendly as the others.

About Manorcare of Homewood

Manorcare of Homewood is a senior living provider in Homewood, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare of Homewood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare of Homewood