Manorcare of Homewood

Reviews of Manorcare of Homewood

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare of Homewood

November 25, 2016

By unfulfilled

this facility is under staffed! Staff is not attentive to patients. There have been several times that I have heard patients yelling for assistance. Dinner is served well after 6pm. Patients unable to move about are ignore, no fresh water given and no change of diapers. They are only seen or checked on when medication is given. My opinion is that 80% of staff is there for a paycheck.

May 10, 2016

By J.G.PJBGO

The experience at Manorcare was good. The atmosphere was nice, and the staff was good, too. The dining room was small but nice. The nursing staff's efficiency when giving medication needs improvement, though.

July 14, 2015

They have been wonderful at Manorcare. I have no complaints. The social worker is very helpful. The nursing staff has been very attentive, and they keep me informed of everything. They allowed us to have a 90th birthday party for my aunt with no charge for the room usage.

May 15, 2015

Mother just got out from Manorcare Rehab, and she stayed there for six weeks. What impressed me the most was it was very clean and smelled good. They paid attention to her needs, they listen to her, and the therapy was right on point. She didn’t particularly care for the food. She was in a 2-bedroom that was very spacious and had a window view. They have movie nights, facials, and massages. However, the nursing staff wasn’t as friendly as the others.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare of Homewood

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Manorcare of Homewood

Manorcare of Homewood is a senior living provider in Homewood, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare of Homewood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare of Homewood