Victorian Inn

Reviews of Victorian Inn

Assisted Living Reviews for Victorian Inn

June 29, 2012

By marko1045

Overall, I am satisfied with the home. My grandmother is still quite healthy for her age. She does not suffer from Alzheimer's and does not have a personal nurse. However, I do notice a few things that bother me. For example, the hallways will smell like feces at times. People complain about this and from what I hear the nurses will only clean it/the person when it is their turn to make the rounds. If the whole place is smelling like poop I think it warrants the nurse to take care of the problem as soon as possible. The food is ok some of it is plain and could use more flavor. The soup is actually pretty descent. Aside from that the nursing home is neat, clean, and well kept. They have a golden lab that hangs out in the lobby, but is actually blind which is a bummer. I would give the place a 4/5.

Independent Living Reviews for Victorian Inn

Photos of Victorian Inn

About Victorian Inn

Some people choose a community like Victorian Village because they appreciate the convenience of prepared meals, weekly housekeeping, and on-site fitness equipment. Others choose assisted living, so they can get round-the-clock access to staff who can help them. And for Alzheimer's or other memory impairments, our memory care offers peace of mind for the whole family.

Map of Victorian Inn