Hurricane Creek

Reviews of Hurricane Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Hurricane Creek

February 23, 2012

By JET94

I personally enjoy visiting the assisted living facility. The staff is very nice and helpful, and the atmosphere seems very happy, and clean. My grandmother is a resident, and she really likes being there. She always speaks well of River to River. She has told me many times about how wonderful and friendly the staff is, and how they are always there to help her when she needs it. I have never seen one of the employees in a bad mood. They always seem quite cheerful, and ready to take on any situation. The facility has a very spacious cafeteria, a game room, an area to get the resident's hair done, and much more. I was worried at first when my grandmother needed to go into assisted living. I've heard a lot of bad things about nursing homes, and assisted living facilities. However, I was really impressed with how well she is being treated at River to River. I am so very happy that it is working out for her, and more importantly, that she enjoys it too.

Services and Amenities of Hurricane Creek

About Hurricane Creek

Hurricane Creek is a senior living provider in Herrin, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Hurricane Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hurricane Creek