Citadel Estates Memory Care

Citadel Estates Memory Care (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Citadel Estates Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Citadel Estates Memory Care

December 15, 2014

My father was at Arden Courts of Hazel Crest for two weeks. They were one of the firsts to respond to my call, they were one of the first places that I looked at, and I was just very impressed. They had four different units, they had caregivers on each unit, and I just like the area that it was in. I like that it was just one level. They had a little breakfast area. It was very clean, and the scenery was nice outside and very calming. The staff were very caring and attentive. They knew each of their residents and their needs. They had activities going on all the time for the residents. They play games, watch movies, and go out within the confines of the facility and walk around. Once a month, they have support groups for the other family members so they too could meet other family members and develop a supportive network. I would definitely recommend them.

August 13, 2014

By Hattie3

Arden Courts was really nice. It was clean and everything was in order. The only drawback was it was not affordable. The staff was really nice. They have private rooms, community rooms for activities, and a place where they can sit around and enjoy one another. Each wing had its own dining area.

June 17, 2013

By Susan62462750

My sister was impressed by Arden Courts and the convenience of the location for the drive made us decide to choose this place for my dad. The rooms were spacious. My dad was there for only four days in total though. When he arrived, they couldn't handle him so they sent him to a psych ward the next day and he stayed there for 3 weeks. When he came back, he fell and broke his hip so he was hospitalized, had surgery, and a week later, he died. We felt they were not equipped for dealing with his dementia. We sent them a letter but they have not responded. I would not recommend this place.

September 02, 2012

By js3473

Although my mom didn't stay long at this facility, the facility was really nice. The atmosphere was very warm and there was quite a bit of outdoor space as well. The security was excellent as residents can roam around freely without loved ones needing to worry about them wandering away. Unfortunately my mom deteriorated quickly after going to this facility and really never had the opportunity to become really well adjusted there.

September 07, 2010

By healher

Positive experience here

I had my parent here for a 2 week respite and although it was hard for me coming from our home, all in all the staff was good and friendly. The food was good and after a few days getting adjusted we were managing it o.k. Depending on your seniors needs this place is definately worth a look. They have a great layout - they have 4 seperate "homes" (wings) that each have a living room, kitchen, dining room for the residents so it has more of a home like setting. The main area has the activity rooms. The residents leave "home" for the activities. The activity coordinator was doing a great job keeping everyone engaged. Like anything, just make sure to check and double check things are understood and happening as they should in regards to meds, etc.
See all Memory Care reviews (13) See fewer reviews

Costs for Citadel Estates Memory Care

Photos of Citadel Estates Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Citadel Estates Memory Care

About Citadel Estates Memory Care

Memory Care

Citadel Estates is an Assisted Living Community that caters to those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia’s.

100% of the staff are specially trained to care for individuals with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Memory Loss. Other features of Citadel Estates is its home-like atmosphere and common spaces. There’s an abundance of walking paths inside the community, as well as outside the community within our enclosed courtyards. We are also staffed with licensed nursing staff 24 hours per day. We have an expertly qualified health care team with fully licensed staff including board certified nurses and compassionate service and caregivers.

We offer leading medical care/ best credentialed professionals in the health care industry. You can trust that your loved one is safe and you can be confident they are in good hands.

Concierge service is available to our residents and families. We are happy to accommodate special requests.

Citadel has a specially designed memory support program where you’ll find advanced therapies, privacy and specialized care for those with memory-related disorders.

Mentally and physically stimulating activities are available based on needs to provide support for the social, educational, and emotional needs for all of our memory care guests.

Thank you for your interest at Citadel Estates Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Citadel Estates Memory Care