The Fountains at Godfrey

Reviews of The Fountains at Godfrey

Assisted Living Reviews for The Fountains at Godfrey

May 02, 2012

By Nfosko1

I was very pleased with the quality of this assisted living facility. The staff there are very caring and compassionate people, who truly make you feel like your loved one who is living there is being cared for and watched over by good people. My grandmother, who recently passed away, was not doing so well when we decided to admit her to the facility. She was suffering from Alzheimer's and could not walk and had to use a wheel chair. She was not capable of remembering to eat or to use to restroom when she needed to. The staff there made sure that she was fed and was taken well care of around the clock. They were always happy to see us when we went to visit my grandmother, and my whole family felt that my grandmother was safe and in good hands while there. The amenities are very nice there. There is a salon where the residents can get their hair cut. There are pool tables, nice televisions, lovely furniture, etc. The place is well kept and was always clean when my family and I visited.

About The Fountains at Godfrey

The Fountains at Godfrey is a senior living provider in Godfrey, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Fountains at Godfrey for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Fountains at Godfrey