Abington of Glenview

Reviews of Abington of Glenview

Nursing Home Reviews for Abington of Glenview

July 21, 2015

By Thankful for the Abington

My father was there for three months , and while there he was given the best care. The nurses were so kind and giving. His room was very clean and the was no smell at all in the whole facility. I would tell any loving family to go to The Abington of Glenview

April 26, 2014

My mother went to The Abington for rehab. That facility was very lovely. She was there for three weeks. The people were very nice there. That was very clean and very pleasant to visit when she was there. I was very happy with her recovery. They did rehab with her, and they were very good about it. I would definitely recommend The Abington for anyone who had to do rehab.

March 29, 2013

By honus

They hacked up my fathers toes while clipping his toenails. DO NOT let them clip your loved ones toenails!

Services and Amenities of Abington of Glenview

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Abington of Glenview

Abington of Glenview is a senior living provider in Glenview, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Abington of Glenview for more details on services and rates.

Map of Abington of Glenview