Arden Courts of Geneva

Arden Courts of Geneva (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Arden Courts of Geneva

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Geneva

July 31, 2014

Arden Courts was a very nice facility. The young lady that took me on a tour was very nice. She was very knowledgeable. She knew her job. It was very nice; it was quiet. They had a very nice outdoor courtyard area with a nice enclosed walk-in path. That was a huge consideration for us with my dad: the outdoor accessibility.

May 30, 2014

I would have actually moved my mom into Arden Courts if she were allowed to move. The rooms were totally fine. I like the rooms, I like the one-on-one attention, and I like the interior courtyards where they're supposed to walk. They all seemed fine. Everybody there seemed happy. My mom can't really do many activities anymore. I didn't get to try the food, but it seemed OK. One thing I was concerned about is that they didn't have transportation available. They didn't have a bus so that they could take my mom to the store, or the doctor. So that would be my one negative about Arden Courts.

July 10, 2012

By Sixsicks

Arden Courts was overall a good facility. When my mother first arrived, the facility was almost full and fully staffed. As the economy dropped, there were more empty beds and staffing was reduced. That makes economic sense but the staff was trimmed to the point of not being able to provide the same level of treatment that was originally provided. Arden Courts was specifically for Alzheimer's patient so the reduced staffing definitely affected level of care.The staff was quite good and caring but stretched and language issues were more apparent as pay was reduced for the workers. I was not employed there and have never worked in this field. My observations are only about the level of care and how it was affected by the economy. After my mother was moved to a different facility, it seems these issues are more severe at other facilities than at Arden Courts. In terms of care and amenities, Arden Courts did a very good job with following up with family on any medical issues and providing group activities for the residents. All of the staff were quite friendly and involved the families when visiting. I believe that with Alzheimer's patients, it's as important to visit the facility as much as visiting the resident. I would visit at different times throughout the day and evening to see the different shifts in action and was happy to see that all staff were treating the residents well. The only negative with the staff cuts was that residents would wait a bit longer for assistance but the staff did do the best they could.
See all Memory Care reviews (4) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of Geneva

About Arden Courts of Geneva

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Geneva