Rosewood Care Center of Elgin

Reviews of Rosewood Care Center of Elgin

Nursing Home Reviews for Rosewood Care Center of Elgin

October 20, 2011

By E. Kahn

When I first walked into Rosewood Care Center, I was struck by how well-maintained the facility seemed to be. As I proceeded with my tour, this thought was confirmed. The facility itself is beautiful. The rooms were spacious and appeared customizable to make each resident feel more at home. The staff that I talked to seemed to be friendly and knowledgeable. The physical and occupational therapy room was very large and had a lot of equipment that would suit a variety of needs. They even had a dog in there, at that time, to bring some joy to some of the residents. The only negative that I saw during this trip was the overall layout of the building. The hallways seemed to intertwine and I found myself feeling lost on a number of occasions. As their clientele includes a lot of residents with dementia and Alzheimer's, it may be difficult for them to confidently navigate throughout the building.

Services and Amenities of Rosewood Care Center of Elgin

About Rosewood Care Center of Elgin

Rosewood Care Center of Elgin is a senior living provider in Elgin, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rosewood Care Center of Elgin for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rosewood Care Center of Elgin