Heartland of Riverview

Heartland of Riverview (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Heartland of Riverview

Assisted Living Reviews for Heartland of Riverview

February 10, 2015

Riverview was fine; they have been very helpful to mom. Mom participates in bingo, crafts, and social things; they have ice cream socials. The room is fine. I think the food is fine, but she complains because she can’t have anything more than salt and pepper. She is a picky eater. What impresses me most is the outside help that we were able to hire there. They have an office right there so the people can come whenever she needs help, and that’s the only reason she was able to stay there because they come in and check on her all the time.

August 21, 2012

By mram

First of all, the facility is very clean which I think is important when so many people are living in a dense location. The staff are very friendly and make an effort to get to know family members of residents. There are always activities for guests to take part in with the residents. The nurses and other medical staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I like how there are so many open, communal areas so everyone can socialize even when events aren't taking place. There is always a large variety of food available and the dining facilities make me forget that I'm not at a restaurant. The living areas are spacious and modern-looking. The grounds are well-maintained and give the residents beautiful views. Overall, I think that Riverview makes difficult life circumstances easier on residents and their family and friends. I always look forward to visiting my grandmother and her friends who live at Riverview.

January 27, 2012

By Robert1

I recently toured the facilities at Riverview Senior living to see if it would be a good fit for my mother, as she needs to move closer to myself. The facilities seemed clean well kept as far as I was able to tell, in both the rooms we visited and the larger facilities, the Cafe and the front desk. The library and Barber shop were both nice touches to have within the facilities. The staff seems to stay out of the way of residents when they do not wish to be disturbed, but will be of great service and help when needed; friendly and professional. I cannot speak for the specialized care for patients with Alzheimers, but I could only imagine that the care for those facilities would be of a similar nature as well. Overall one of the better-assisted living facilities that I have seen, and would recommend it to those in the Peoria area looking for assisted living for loved ones.

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland of Riverview

Services and Amenities of Heartland of Riverview

About Heartland of Riverview

Heartland of Riverview is a senior living provider in East Peoria, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland of Riverview for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland of Riverview