Evergreen Place Supportive Living

Evergreen Place Supportive Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Evergreen Place Supportive Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Evergreen Place Supportive Living

January 20, 2015

We toured Evergreen Place, and everybody seemed very friendly and nice. They have a nursing staff, and they have memory care available. The rooms were very nice. They have kind of an open dining room; the residents sit down with a menu, and they choose what they want to eat. It was just too intimidating because it was too large, and it has three floors. The security seemed good.

November 06, 2013

By Vicg07

My Mother lived at Evergreen. The dining room and staff was wonderful. The selection of food and the meals were great. Unfortunately my mother had some health problems that required further attention and she had to move out twice. But I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for themselves or someone else. The building itself is beautiful and a lot of activities. Can't say enough good things. They tried very hard to accomadate my mother. I really appreciate that.

About Evergreen Place Supportive Living

Evergreen Place Supportive Living is a senior living provider in Decatur, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Evergreen Place Supportive Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen Place Supportive Living