Village Woods

Reviews of Village Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Village Woods

May 10, 2016

By DianeNOQSQ

My step-siblings found Village Woods for my parents, who have lived there for two weeks now. It is nice. We love the place. The Village Woods was once a hotel, so they have rooms for two and four people. My parents have two adjoining rooms, so they have two bathrooms, one bedroom, and one living room with an open passageway between. My only complaint is that they have the old hotel furnace in there. They do multiple outside trips during the week and there are different denominational church services that are offered to the people. They celebrate birthdays of those folks that live in the facility. I think the activities are going to be just fine for my parents. The facilities are clean, the staff is very attentive to the elderly, and the food selection is very well rounded.

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to write a review! We’re happy to hear that your family loves Village Woods! We’re very proud of the staff we have in each department, who do a great job of making everyone feel welcome. We hope that your parents enjoy their suite, and that they always feel at home here!

Independent Living Reviews for Village Woods

Photos of Village Woods

About Village Woods

Village Woods is retirement townhomes, independent living apartments, and assisted living services -- all on one beautiful campus! Our townhomes offer vibrant community in a gorgeous setting. Our independent living apartments combine convenience and safety. And our assisted living options offer peace of mind for the whole family. Call to see what we can do for you!

Map of Village Woods