St James Manor & Villa

Assisted Living Reviews for St James Manor & Villa

Nursing Home Reviews for St James Manor & Villa

December 29, 2013

By Randy9

Grandma is at St. James Manor. This facility is close to my house. They do a good job on taking care of her and they are very polite. They would let me know whatever happens. Some of the staff were a little slow, but I don’t think it’s a problem. I'm happy with the service. She is in a shared room right now. My grandma is a picky eater and complaints just about everything, but I think the food is fine.

October 13, 2011

By lharvey

St. James Manor have a great facility. It is a friendly and cozy atmosphere which is great for the residents. Also, the residents are allowed to interact with each other all the time and they have a number of daily activities to keep them occupied. These activities include, going to baseball games, playing games, exercising, and even going to the salon. Another thing that I like about St. James Manor is their location. It is the suburbs that is surrounded by grass land, meaning residents can go sit on the porch without the disturbance of loud sounds.Besides that, the staff are also great. They are friendly and care for the residents a lot. They only want the best for them.

About St James Manor & Villa

St James Manor & Villa is a senior living provider in Crete, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact St James Manor & Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of St James Manor & Villa