Symphony of Crestwood

Reviews of Symphony of Crestwood

Nursing Home Reviews for Symphony of Crestwood

March 09, 2012

By indocat1138

For some reason, my father wasn't being given his pills on the 2nd shift. His cancer medication cost over $10,000 per month and although it was covered by insurance, my family kept a careful inventory of his pills every week or two to make sure the right amount was left. They kept finding that there were too many left over and it was determined that his second dosage which was to be administered in the evening wasn't being given. He also was perpetually covered in bruises and sores for some reason, and constantly expressed his unhappiness and loneliness living there. Additionally much of the staff came across to me as rather unprofessional in their behavior. For instance they would ignore you for a while as you waited at the help desk to discuss or request something, while they leisurely engaged in their own conversations with each other which were not related to their work or the nursing home. I would not recommend this particular place to anybody.

January 12, 2012

By Caring201973

In my opinion this is a pretty typical kind of nursing home in that it seems to provide adequate care, but nothing extraordinary and certainly not any bells and whistles. Once you pass the lobby which is nice and has a chandelier, the halls are much plainer and more institutionalized. I will say that what I think is special about Crestwood was the staff who seemed to genuinely care about the patients and knew them quite well. The rooms that I saw were shared by two and three beds and again, they were rather stodgy and could certainly use some redecorating.

Services and Amenities of Symphony of Crestwood

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Symphony of Crestwood

Symphony of Crestwood is a senior living provider in Crestwood, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Symphony of Crestwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Symphony of Crestwood