Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Reviews of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedarhurst of Collinsville

February 04, 2014

By My Lottery

I am the daughter and primary caregiver for my mother. In 2011 after searching for the perfect place, I moved my mother here. She wanted to be on her own and I wanted her safe. After spending her life caring for everybody else, it was now time to be herself. Who would have thought that a senior could grow as much as she has here. I wanted to be a bigger part of this community. After much talking and asking I put in an application and was hired. This is my personal lottery in life. I love what I see in the care here and I love being here everyday to be part of the community.

February 04, 2014

By Reed H

My experience with Cedarhurst of Collinsville, and particularly Kim, is exceptional. When I was looking for a memory care facility for my mom, Kim gave me a competent tour of the facility, explained all the benefits and services provided, and made me feel like this would be a good home for my mother. I felt like she would be safe and well cared for in a setting that would provide her the best attention I could find. Kim then followed up with me on a regular basis, providing valuable information that I couldn't have found on my own.

August 11, 2013

By NML

While making the decision to move a parent into assisted living is difficult, the staff at Cedarhurst made the transition as seamless as possible. The caregivers and staff are friendly and responsive and it is obvious they really know and care about the residents.

May 28, 2013

By Dallas Wilmes

Toured this assisted living community for my mother and was extremely impress by the care giver staff. I walked away feeling like this is the right senior living center for mom and we toured many.

Costs for Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Photos of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Services and Amenities of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Yes

About Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Collinsville, IL is home to the world’s largest ketchup bottle and is the horseradish capital of the world. Despite these impressive features, many of our residents might argue that Cedarhurst of Collinsville is the true gem of the community.

With 51 assisted living apartments and 20 residences equipped for memory care services, Cedarhurst of Collinsville is specifically designed with the best interests of our residents in mind. Individualized care plans are created for each individual based on his or her needs. That way the value of your days spent in the Cedarhurst of Collinsville community is as outstanding as possible.

Cedarhurst of Collinsville is more than just a place to live — it’s a thriving community. We have scheduled group and individual activities to foster fun, friendship, independence, and enjoyment among our residents, but also encourage people to make their own experiences based on their passions and dreams.

Assisted Living

Three home-cooked meals a day, maintenance and housekeeping staff at your disposal, private independent living in a gorgeous space, and as much enjoyment as you can handle, as well as expert care to complete daily tasks that may have become more challenging with age.

Memory Care

A completely customized experience for those who may be suffering from memory loss. From daily individual therapy and support to group activities and exercises, we have specifically designated memory care apartment spaces to meet your unique needs.

Family Involvement

It’s up to our residents how much they’d like their family to be involved in their lives at Cedarhurst. All of our activities throughout the day are open to family members and friends. We welcome the feedback from a resident’s personal support network about what experiences would be most valuable for an individual and we are more than willing to partner with a family caregiver for certain services when it benefits our residents.

Every member of the Cedarhurst team cherishes the people they serve and the care they provide. Our work is approached with love.

Map of Cedarhurst of Collinsville