The Birches Assisted Living

Reviews of The Birches Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Birches Assisted Living

February 11, 2014

By Nancy & Carl

We received many recommendations to the Birches from friends and professionals. Not a day passes that we are not so happy. Frank, my father-in-law is the resident there. Everyone we encounter couldn't be more pleasant and accommodating. When Frank's mood seemed to decline, they observed and made arrangements to have him moved to a more stress-free environment. The staff has been overwhelmingly helpful and made him extremely comfortable. Jackie, Carol, Tammy are just a few people that have made this transition easier. We would recommend the Birches to everyone.

February 09, 2013

By Mike21

At the time my mom was at The Birches, I was living nearby and a lot of our relatives also were near, so mom had a lot of visitors. It was a very small, quaint facility. They do a lot of activities and they have a lot of field trips that mom enjoyed. They only serve two meals a day, lunch and dinner and the food was very good. Mom was a very outgoing individual and she made a lot of friends there. Although there were some communication problems when she was there. A couple of times she had fallen and I wasn't informed. It was also expensive. They charge you for everything. She loved the staff and when she passed, a lot of them came and paid their respects. She was there for six years.

August 06, 2012

By pms

Great attenton to the residents. Clean & home like facility. Good food.

July 23, 2012

By LA123

I have a relative at Birches, and they have really done well here. While their condition as expected is declining over time, they are more active and alert than at their previous facility. Am able to always reach my relative with Birches assistance and we're glad we made the change to this facility.

May 17, 2012

By commercesd

While searching for a place for our aunt to live, we decided to take a look at Birches Assisted Living, since it was conveniently located. Our aunt - and some family members have lived in the vicinity all of their lives. We were really impressed with how well the grounds were kept and how nice and accommodating the staff were. The communal areas all seemed to have a nice level of energy and participation. We could see that our aunt would get along well here. Aside from the many activities scheduled both inside and out of the facility, they also have a salon and chapel. The residents are regularly encouraged to participate in a variety of activities, from exercise classes, to creating artwork, play group games and sign up to take trips into the city for all kinds of fun outings. The facility offers a variety of living arrangements to choose from. For example, there are 2 studio plans and units up to 2 bedrooms. All of the units we saw had nice decors, fresh air and light. They are a full-service assisted living facility - with regular meals, snacks, housekeeping, nursing care with a wellness care program, and personal care, as necessary. The dining room, activity rooms and lounges were all nicely decorated. The menu featured many appetizing food choices. They also offer private room service if desired. We saw residents playing games, watching television and reading, while some were in the computer room or media room watching movies. Based upon what we saw, we consider Birches Assisted Living a very nice place for seniors to reside.

Memory Care Reviews for The Birches Assisted Living

Costs for The Birches Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of The Birches Assisted Living

• Get Costs

About The Birches Assisted Living

The Birches offers assisted living and memory care apartments that are cozy, private, and secure, the way a home should be.

Map of The Birches Assisted Living