Covenant Home of Chicago

Reviews of Covenant Home of Chicago

Assisted Living Reviews for Covenant Home of Chicago

June 22, 2011

By BevDivision

My boss' mother-in-law has been a resident for a few months. My boss and I are friends so I decided to accompany her on this visit after brunch one weekend. We got there and as soon as we arrived, one of the staff members immediately greeted us and asked us who we were here to see. She gladly took us to her room and asked if this was our first time visiting. When I replied yes, she offered me a tour of the facility. I accepted as I have friends and family who are residents of other assisted living facilities. I would definitely recommend it to them if I thought it was worth looking into. The entire facility was clean. I really enjoyed the staff as they were quite friendly and cheerful. I stayed for about an hour and enjoyed my experience.

Costs for Covenant Home of Chicago

Photos of Covenant Home of Chicago

Services and Amenities of Covenant Home of Chicago

• Fee Structure Extra: Cat Only $1,000 Administration Fee Security Deposit Of One Months Rent + Care Costs

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Covenant Home of Chicago

At Covenant Home of Chicago, there are some residents that need a little, or a lot, of extra help. That assistance comes in many different forms: getting dressed for the day, assistance in the shower or a reminder to take medication. Our staff is engaged around the clock, ready to assist with anything that may help make our resident’s lives easier. We tailor our services to meet the needs of each individual – it is one of our strongest assets. We offer residents and their families peace of mind, knowing that there is always support available.

Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Covenant Home of Chicago offers common spaces indoors to support that need.

Here are just a few of our unique features:

• Clean and cozy suites
  • Paid utilities, except telephone
  • Personal assistance with daily activities
  • 24-hour professional care staff
  • Medication monitoring and health assessments
  • Choice of two or three daily meals served in restaurant-style dining room
  • Holiday buffets/Sunday special dinners/Omelet, pasta,taco bars
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • Scheduled transportation for medical appointments, shopping and social outings
  • Worship services and pastoral care
  • 24-hour emergency call system
  • Full-time activity staff
  • 24-hour security
  • Free basic cable TV service
  • Access to White Crane Wellness Center
  • Methodist services provided in house
  • Swedish design style

Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.

A gracious 54-unit assisted living residence rebuilt in a great Chicago neighborhood in 1997, Covenant Home brings a new style of assisted living to its urban Chicago neighborhood. Our building wraps a floor-to-ceiling central atrium, making the interior bright and cheerful.

Map of Covenant Home of Chicago