Windsor Park Manor

Reviews of Windsor Park Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsor Park Manor

July 20, 2014

By Tina25

Mom is at Windsor Park Manor, and her stay here is good. We really like the staff, as they are really good. They seem well trained and very caring. The food is just marginal. Not great, but it isn't bad. The location is very good. The one thing for me that they need to improve on is probably the food.

March 27, 2014

By Deidre1

Windsor Park Manor has all levels. They have independent apartments and then they have additional memory and short and long term care. The sales and marketing team are very helpful, informative, accessible and very nice. The place is wonderful and all the people we've met, whether the people who live there or work there, are always unbelievably nice and helpful. They have three or four choirs. They have volunteer activities, probably more, in the summer. They have a woodworking shop, fitness clubs, libraries and computer rooms, a lot of travel, plus bus trips to events as well as to grocery stores and things of that nature.

May 19, 2012

By errinerung

The facility was clean, well-lit, and about as cheery as one can expect. I was a little disheartened to see several old people just sitting on the benches around the information desk doing nothing and looking vaguely sad, but staff members generally came around and engaged them in conversation. All the nurses and aides that I saw seemed very friendly and professional, and my aunt seemed reasonably happy when she was lucid. The rooms were well-sized, and though they were shared, the curtains provided a reasonable degree of privacy. My aunt's roommate was pretty out of it, and cried and yelled a lot. They also seemed to have a lot of activities - my aunt spent the morning at a sing-along in the main room, and played bingo in the afternoon.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Windsor Park Manor

January 22, 2015

By DebbieSlivka

Because my mother has only one working kidney she uses the restroom not often but when she needs to go she needs to go probably like most elderly people. Do to that fact this facility would not accept her as a rehab patient. They stated they could not respond to her needs for help to the restroom within ten minutes. This was explained that it was a temporary situation as once she regains her strength she would be fine going and walking on her own. She was to be admitted in the afternoon and they informed us at 1:30pm the day of admittance that they would not accept her. My concern for anyone would be if they can not assist someone to the bathroom with in ten minutes maybe they are to under staffed and can not provide the kind of care our parents need. I was extremely disappointed in the way this was handle and would not ever recommend this facility to anyone.

March 18, 2014

By caring79100150

Without a doubt, I would recommend Windsor Park Manor. I was very impressed. The facility itself was beautiful, the dining area was extraordinary. The level of activity they provide for the seniors was exceptional, as well. It was relatively expensive, but they offered a lot of stuff. It was just almost too extravagant for my mother's taste.

January 31, 2014

We choose Windsor Park Manor because we like everything about it and it is close. It is very nice and clean. The staff is very good. My mom's room is spacious enough and my mom enjoys the food. They have activities. However, my mom is not involved with them yet.

November 21, 2011

By Dutiful Son-in-Law

Windsor provides a friendly atmosphere for most residents, although some have found the cliques hard to break into. I'm glad my in-laws are there.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Windsor Park Manor

About Windsor Park Manor

Windsor Park Manor is a senior living provider in Carol Stream, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Windsor Park Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Windsor Park Manor