Windsor Park Manor

Reviews of Windsor Park Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsor Park Manor

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Windsor Park Manor

January 31, 2014

We choose Windsor Park Manor because we like everything about it and it is close. It is very nice and clean. The staff is very good. My mom's room is spacious enough and my mom enjoys the food. They have activities. However, my mom is not involved with them yet.

November 21, 2011

By Dutiful Son-in-Law

Windsor provides a friendly atmosphere for most residents, although some have found the cliques hard to break into. I'm glad my in-laws are there.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Windsor Park Manor

Services and Amenities of Windsor Park Manor

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Windsor Park Manor

Windsor Park residents bring a lifetime of talents, an appreciation for natural beauty and a spirit of fellowship that creates an energetic and vibrant community.

Set on 60 scenic acres in Carol Stream, Illinois, Windsor Park is one of the top retirement communities for nature lovers with groomed parklands and five fish-stocked lakes. When stepping out, you can enjoy the resources and cultural opportunities of nearby Wheaton or travel just 20 miles and enjoy all Chicagoland has to offer.

Map of Windsor Park Manor