Moraine Court Assisted Living

Reviews of Moraine Court Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Moraine Court Assisted Living

June 30, 2011

By WakaWain

When we found out that my grandmother had the early signs of Alzheimer's one of our first concerns was how we were going to make sure that she got the attention she needed on a regular basis. Sadly, my family is scattered across the country, and my grandmother wanted to stay in the same community she had spent most of her life in, so we decided to look around at the facilities near her. The first thing we noticed when we went to Moraine Court was hoe lovely and professional the place. Gran loved the dining room in particular. The facilities themselves seem very up to date, the food was very good, and tepee staff was friendly. In addition to this they had programs available for people to stay there 24/7 or to remain at home with care givers sent over now and then as well as being able to take advantage of the facilities. This sadly didn't mach what we had in mind as my grandmother wanted a less medical place to stay that was more independent, but didn't feel safe living at her home anymore. Nonetheless, Moraine Court still looked like a nice assisted living facility.

About Moraine Court Assisted Living

Moraine Court Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Bridgeview, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Moraine Court Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Moraine Court Assisted Living